Review Planetcricket.net Official Review

Blimey - I your review summed up my experience of 3 hours playing pretty superbly. Only bowled but was slightly taken aback at the pace of Chris Gayle's innings despite some good lines and lengths from Flintoff, and then discovered bowling straight deliveries disguised as swinging balls shored up the runs, with wickets coming as runouts, which eventually dropped the 9 runs/over run-rate down to a vaguely acceptable (actually maybe not) 5/over as the Windies crumbled to 222/7 - with 4 runouts !

Some promise there, but I am aghast how these sort of games can be published so flawed. Money money money getting it out in time for the Ashes I guess being the driving force. 5/10 for me.

thanx for the review.

once again we've been fooled. :crying

Sad but true, I wouldn't even give 50 out of 100 for this game.

Last edited:
It's probably just because I am not very good at this game but I am enjoying it immensely and am having a lot of fun, especially online. I am defintely not blind to it's shortcomings but find it much more entertaing than EA07 or BLIC07. Just my few worthless pennys on the matter.;)

I'd have laughed if any of us bought what was EA09!

Why? What is the big deal, I buy every cricket game that comes out. $60 is peanuts to me, and I would rather buy a cricket game then go out drinking for one night.

not sure if this has been addressed before or not... but wanted to ask about the following:-

1) Autoplay option?
2) In-game menu?

you can autoplay by the over, innings or match

not sure what you mean by in game menu, there are some stats and graphs you can look at , thats about it

you can autoplay by the over, innings or match

not sure what you mean by in game menu, there are some stats and graphs you can look at , thats about it

Yeah, for autoplay or declaring an innings while playing the match, is there any menu screen available where user can do this? i've tried all the available keyboard buttons in the game and none of these does this :(

Yeah, for autoplay or declaring an innings while playing the match, is there any menu screen available where user can do this? i've tried all the available keyboard buttons in the game and none of these does this :(

Autoplay is in the start menu,

to declare go to "tactics" its under there

Users who are viewing this thread