Planetcricketised Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill play the team i had last time. They won, so i;ll keep the same team.

12th isn't bad for Birmingham.

teams still to be posted,
Middelsborough 1 West Ham 1

Oh, 1-1 isn't too bad, not sure who I got this time though!!

Imagine I'll lose that game too!

Think I'm in for the wooden spoon this season :(

West Ham

Formation: 4-4-2

GK [Robert Green]

DFC [Anton Ferdinand]
DFC [ Matthew Upson]
DFC [Lucas Neill] (c)
DFC [Christian Daily]

MFC Lee Bowyer]
MFC [Scott Parker]
MFC [Freddie Ljungberg]
MFC [Kieron Dyer]

FWC [Craig Bellamy]
FWC [Bobby Zamora]

Subs

GK [Richard Wright]
DFC [Daniel Gabbidon]
DFC [Jonathon Spector]
MFC [Matthew Etherington]
MFC [Mark Noble]
FWC [Dean Ashton]
FWC [Carlton Cole]

Liverpool Line-up

GK: [Pepe Reina]

DFR: [Fabio Rochemback]
DFL: [Luke Young]
DFC: [Jamie Carragher]
DFC: [Daniel Agger]

MFR: [Jermaine Pennant]
MFL: [John Arne Riise]
MFC: [Steven Gerrard]
MFC: [Javier Mascherano]

FWC: [Fernando Torres
FWC: [Dirk Kuyt]

SUBS

GK: [Scott Carson]
MFC: [Xabi Alonso]
DFC: [Linvoy Primus]
MFC: [Andriy Voronin]
DFC: [Ryan Babel]

That'll do

Round 6

PlantcricPrem-1.jpg

As round 6 of the planetcricketised preimership hit the tv screens these were the results that followed?

Arsenal 2 - 1 Derby
Derby nearly pulled off a spectacular win as Arsenal secured the winner in the dying minutes of the match. Arsenal took the lead in the 22nd minute when Van Persie headed home after rosickys cross. But Derby equalized shortly before half time when gilberto brought down Howard. He then calmly slotted home sending Lehmann the wrong way. De Silva scored the winner on the 89th minute. Arsenal had two goals disallowed.

Aston Villa 1 - Everton 2
Everton opened their account when Lee Carsley went one on one with the keeper and scored. Everton doubled their lead on the stroke of half time with Pienaar. The game looked as if it was to peeter to an easy win but Villa scored a breakaway goal. They then did settle for a everton win.

Bolton 1 - 0 Tottenham
The only goal of the game came in the 19th minute when Davies chiped the ball over the tottenham keeper. Each team squandered opportunities to take the lead and to eqaulize.

Fulham 0 - 0 Man City
The game peetered out to a draw. The best chance of the game came on the 76' minute Bouba Diop made a break and then Smertin beat a defender only for his shot to just go wide.

Liverpool 3 - 2 Birmingham
In a highly entertaining game liverpool just scraped through with Alonso scoring the winner on 63 minutes. After 8 minutes Kuyt had a goal disallowed after the linesman deemed him to be offside. Kuyt then made up for it after scoring the opener just 2 minutes later. Johnson then equalized after 20 minutes, and then Forssell doubled that lead. Livepool had the best start and equalized 3 minutes after half time. Then on 63 alonso got the winner.

Middlesborough 3 - Sunderland 4
In another high scoring contest the Black Cats came out on top and boosted their chances of not being relegated with a vital 3 points. It was 3 - 2 at half time to Sunderland. Sunderland went 3 - 0 up after 10 minutes. Each team then got a goal a piece in the second half.

Man Utd. 2 - 0 Chelsea
In a top of the table clash Man United came out on top to secure 3 points and take a vital 3 points. The opener came through an unlikely source of Gary Neville and then Rooney scored the second.

Reading 2 - 1 Wigan
In another tight encounter the home team came out on top. They only managed it with the last shot of the game though when Doyle found the top right hand corner and 3 points with it.

Newcastle 2 - 3 West Ham United
2 Zamora goals gave The Hammers a 2 - 0 lead after 24 minutes. But Newcastle got 2 goals back on 56 and 83 minutes only for Carlton Cole to grap the winner in the last minute of normal time.

Table
Pl Team P W D L GF GA GD Pts
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1 Manchester United 6 6 0 0 18 2 16 18
2 Liverpool 6 5 0 1 15 5 10 15
3 Newcastle United 6 4 1 1 12 5 7 13
4 Arsenal 6 4 1 1 13 8 5 13
5 Chelsea 6 4 0 2 13 3 10 12
6 West Ham United 6 3 3 0 12 8 4 12
7 Bolton Wanderers 6 4 0 2 7 5 2 12
8 Fulham 6 2 4 0 13 5 8 10
9 Portsmouth 6 3 0 3 8 7 1 9
10 Sunderland 6 3 0 3 8 12 -4 9
11 Reading 6 2 1 3 8 10 -2 7
12 Manchester City 6 2 1 3 8 10 -2 7
13 Blackburn Rovers 6 2 1 3 6 14 -8 7
14 Everton 6 2 0 4 5 10 -5 6
15 Birmingham City 6 1 2 3 7 13 -6 5
16 Derby County 6 1 1 4 8 12 -4 4
17 Tottenham Hotspur 6 1 1 4 6 13 -7 4
18 Wigan Athletic 6 0 3 3 3 6 -3 3
19 Middlesbrough 6 0 3 3 5 14 -9 3
20 Aston Villa 6 0 0 6 4 17 -13 0​

3-0 down after 10 minutes???

Whats going on here???

This has got to be rigged!!!

Well...it was a close game and my team played well. I am annoyed we didn't win, as we were ahead for so long. Down to 15th which is dissapointing, but i am only Birmingham afterall.

Damn !!! we lost against Man U :mad: anyway we have to move on .

I am quite sick from few days, if i couldnt do the next match lineups please use my last match lineups :)

thx

WOOOO
Gary Neville is a red
is a red
is a red
Gary Neville is a red
he hates scousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread