The Greatest Club In The World (PES6)

Oh yeah! Newcastle win 3-2 :D

Anyway the game you played... looks like you were unlucky in the 2nd half with the amount of chances you had, maybe you needed an out-and-out striker there instead of Scholes

Nice debut for Hargreaves but apart from that shocking. Sack the manager :p

Only thing I'd make better though is maybe make the table in excel? Nothing too much just would look a bit better :D

4-0 at home to watford is a good start for us un glory loyal supporters. Claudio Ranierri back for Jose Mourinho i say:)

Welcome to the Manchester United Match Tracker On MUTV today for live commentary of the 2nd Barclays Premiership against Everton at Old Trafford. Eric Cantona will be following United's progress with us all season and his here today. We will have his views in just a moment but first of all, lets take a look at the Manchester United line up:

GK Van Der Sar

DR Gary Neville

DL Patrice Evra

DC Rio Ferdinand

DC Nemanja Vidic

MR Cristiano Ronaldo

ML Ryan Giggs

MC Owen Hargreaves

MC Paul Scholes

ST Wayne Rooney

ST Louis Saha

Subs Bench:
Kusczak
Brown
Carrick
Solskjaer
Smith

So Eric, What are your views on today's selection for the reds.

Cantona: Well, I like it. More postive from ze Sir Alex, with ze 4-4-2. Saha replaces Carrick, with Scholes moving to partner Owen Hargreaves in midfield and ze Saha and ze Rooney up front.

Ok Eric, lets now look at the visitors Everton's side for today:

GK: Howard
DR: Neville
DL: Naysmith
DC: Weir
DC: Stubbs
DM: Yobo
MC: Cahill
MC: Arteta
AMR: Davies
AML: Kilbane
FC: Beattie

Eric, what is your view on the Everton line up to play the Reds today:

Cantona: Well it looks as if Everton, will be set up quite cautiously, and look to be hard to beat and stop United scoring, looking to nick one near the end. I expect a tricky game for United, but if they are ze patient then they should come through with ze 3 points.

NOTE: Credit to Culli for the Player Profile Pics

Last edited:
Great new formation,i knew you'd learn from last time :p nice pres

Last edited:

START - Everton start the proceedings here at Old Trafford as Cahill and Beattie kick off.

22 Mins - The first chance of the game goes to Everton as Tim Cahill's shot from outside the area is saved by Van Der Sar.

30 Mins - And Cahill gets a second chance, his screamer is parried away well by Van Der Sar.

34 Mins - Everton are playing well here, James Beattie has a chance but scuffs his shot wide.

Half time ------ Manchester United 0-0 Everton

62 Mins - GOAL! - The reds take the lead at Old Trafford after a positive start to the 2nd half. Evra makes a pacey run down the wing and loops a cross to Saha who is waiting to head it in at the back post. United's fans are delighted!

65 Mins - GOAL! - United score 2 in the space of 3 minutes to put daylight between them and Everton. Stubbs is careless and gives the ball away to Rooney who fires in off the underside of the bar from the edge of the area to score against his old club.

68 Mins - Mikeal Arteta fires a shot just wide of goal for the visitors.

70 Mins - Rooney, causing Everton lots of trouble, takes the ball past Wier before blazing over from a tight angle.

79 Mins - Beattie goes through in a one-on-one, but only manages to hit it straight at Van Der Sar.

84 Mins - Rooney has a shot but hits straight at Tim Howard.

Full Time ------ Manchester United 2-0 Everton

We'll be back soon, for post match analysis from Eric and interviews.

Rooney loves everton! Saha out for Torres or Tevez :p good stuff Phil

Aww darn. Come on Everton! :(

Just as a side note, seeing as you're Manchester United, I'll be supporting the other team for every game other than the Tottenham ones. ;)

Aww darn. Come on Everton! :(

Just as a side note, seeing as you're Manchester United, I'll be supporting the other team for every game other than the Tottenham ones. ;)

are you a gooner?

man u 2-0 everton

peh, how unrealistic :rolleyes:

great pres phil

Well done and great update, but you wont own as much as me on my Rovers PES you stupid cheeseblock.....

Users who are viewing this thread