Planetcricketised Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for taking on a challenge! Only Birmingham City left - any takers?

sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Birmingham are the only one left...so i'll take them

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks, everyone who signed up, all 20 teams have managers now and the season can start as planned. You can expect some more exciting updates later on.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
so can we buy players from other teams?

I am in the process of finalising the transfer system. These are some features of it:

• The transfer window opens in January, as it does in real life
  • Transfers in real life will not apply to the competition after the squads are created
  • Money is only used for transfers during the off season - during other times only trades are allowed ("I will give you Player A if you give me Player B")
  • Only Barclays Premiership teams can participate in player transfers (a Barclays Premiership team can not buy a player from another league)
  • Players can be loaned from other Barclays Premiership clubs for an agreed number of matches at all times

I will add this information to the first post of the thread so it is easy to find. :)

Monty57

Club Cricketer
Only Barclays Premiership teams can participate in player transfers (a Barclays Premiership team can not buy a player from another league)

Dam- Bolton cant sign Kaka :(

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Do we get a budget to start off with relative to the club we're at? Like Chelsea £1000000000000000000000 :p Newcastle 50p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Do we get a budget to start off with relative to the club we're at? Like Chelsea ?1000000000000000000000 :p Newcastle 50p

I'm not going to assign budgets to players yet as, like I said, money is only used during the off season and the off season only lasts for another two days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread