Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
S_Harmison said:
Just on a sidenote, what was the selection based on???

I wasnt trying to be funny or bitchy with that question, i was just wondering how he went about it is all.

This is to inform every player in the team that from the first series onwards good performances will be rewarded with vCash also and this is a first in Planetcricket. I had a long meeting with the "ICC" chief and this was decided at the meeting. The Prize money amount will be decided later.

das_vicky said:
This is to inform every player in the team that from the first series onwards good performances will be rewarded with vCash also and this is a first in Planetcricket. I had a long meeting with the "ICC" chief and this was decided at the meeting. The Prize money amount will be decided later.

wow thats sounds nice........ i am itching for the series to kick off :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy go planet cricket Rockers

S_Harmison said:
Just on a sidenote, what was the selection based on???
I was trying to find the right balance, trying to get more bowling allrounders and less batters(as we had too many). Thats all.

key tutsi, we are playing the world XI and with what team should we get to the ground?

well this is pretty good now that you 'll be getting prize money as vcash and all.
thanks to all those who made it possible.

Anyhow those who have not been selected dont get disheartened ..it was the first series for the selector too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread