Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
das vicky there is some problem i am not able to send you my profile dude,so does that mean i can not be part of planetcricket rockers i hope not.i hope you include me.plzzzzzzzzzz do include me

why dont you upload it here mate?
i see no reason why you cannot be a part of the Rockers.

Soory guys, Alls not well with PCR. Due to power problems the hard disk and the power adaptor of the modem was messed up(actually destroyed). hankfully i had backed up the details of the the team. I had to install OS allover gain an lots of other thing, the adaptor was fixed only a couple of hours later. Sorry guys all this delayed the start of PCR's season, I am extremely sorry, please bear.

For ZoraxDoom:: Helo "COS" I shall send you the details u asked as soon i am done with my OS part.

Langerrox::You are selected as selector
Mtk, Karachi express:: you are selected as player

Selected players please post your profile within 12 hrs to get yourself a chance to get selected to play the exibition match.

Any further application as player from hereon will be considerede for the series against bangladesh (not the exibition match)

Wait for the latest updates, about Team compostion.

good luck guys. just 1 question. whats the reasoning behind the name rockers?

das_vicky said:
Selected players please post your profile within 12 hrs to get yourself a chance to get selected to play the exibition match.

What do you mean by profile???

Hey selectors download the stuff on page 11 post (no-153) and extract accordingly(as according to the PM I had sent)

Zorax::I shall be posting the screenshots shortly for u

N.B- By profiles I actaully mean the "Created Player"

THis file below is for selectors , please give me the list of tweleve selected players as soon as possible. Players are intching to have a go.

Attachments

• For Selectors.zip
    40.9 KB · Views: 9
Update::

Final list of players available for selection for Exibition mAtch

1) das_vicky
2) briggsey
3) S_Harmison
4) pak_cricketer
5) jk16_4
6) FreddieFan
7) wildwil