Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a brief chat between Administrator and Chairman of selectors and Coach.

"To ZoraxDoom(selector) :give me the final 12 players list that will be playing in the Exibition match with World Oneday XI. Remember, das_vicky may not be included, (try balancing the team while
choosing), I need not explain more, as you are the chairman of selectors.
To tutsipoppy2(coach):Try to see what needs to be improved while playing with the players.After selection of team we will have another meeting to discuss strategies"

Warning: The following file is only for selector and coach, rename the file to "head.rar" from "head.zip"::

Attachments

• head.zip
    106.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
thanx das_vicky and iceman_waugh for ur encouragement and support...i will try to post the screenshots of the kit this weekend......i was thining abt logo to replresnt both planetcricket and the rterm rockers..i will also post it and then u and bharat can see if u wana go with it or not...btw have u decided any theme color abt the team ???

Ya, the logo must have color red, white(representing balls) and Woody(representing bats)

It is officially confirmed that Shane warne will lead the World oneday XI and John Buchanan as the Coach

Last edited:
Attention all members , Apart from pride, we are playing for this in the First match

Attachments

• cricket trophy.jpg
    cricket trophy.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 66
Pcr Logo Preview

hi

this is the logo i tried for the rockers...a bit of rock touch is added with the presence of guitar :).,...1st one is the png-24 and the second one is gif.......plz do tell me what do u think about it...waiting for ur feedback and suggestions :D

PCRLOGOFINAL256png.png

PCRLOGOFINAL256.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go dasvicky. sorry for the stuff around on the previous attempt. here is the roster. its mwaugh obviously and the last player in the netherlands squad (it took me about 15 minutes to find the netherlands as i forgot that they were also the dutch :boxing :p )

Attachments

• MWaugh.zip
    117.3 KB · Views: 5
Uh....small problem. i don't have C2K5. Is it possible for you to post a screen shot of the squad, from which I could choose?

Hi guys i'm back after a much hectic day.

I had a meeting with das_vicky this afternoon but sadly it had to be postphoned.
Anyhow team good luck for your exhibition match.

And to my fellow manager...the logo
it simply looks great.

ill be a player or selector
stats
middle order batsman rating 72
right arm offspin rating 78
partnership breaker and workhorse, thanks:D right hand bat and use woodworm torch if can.

iceman_waugh said:
And to my fellow manager...the logo
it simply looks great.
thanx guyz for liking it...i will also give the odi and test kits a go tonight...i will post their screenshots asap......

WE WILL ROCK THE WORLD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread