Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
dazza1974 said:
what would i have had to do?

Why dont you too join in dazza?
You can work along side me till bharat enters.
After that you can continue to be the official planetcricket rockers kit maker.

I'll have a word with das_vicky to see whether this is possible.
:cheers

there are 23 members in all and 18 players, but only 10(including me) have submitted their profiles..

S_Harmison said:
I assume you will be starting a new thread when the seaon actually starts???

Ya but the new thread will feature only live games of Planetcricket ROckeRS. Issues regarding the team (join, leave, team meetings etc,) will be carried out in this forum.

This is good, were making good progress, when will the people who applied for player and another vacancy find out if they got the other one or not?

Currently every member applied has been selected . 10 (including me) have posted the profiles. M-Waugh posted a wrong one, and since then he hasnt visited this thread. Others have either not checked their pm's or some other problem. Iceman_Waugh and myself are working a lot for some intersting issues not to be disclosed now. Dazza as always has given a supporting hand, but some reason he has not joined the team. Tutsipoppy2's job starts once matches start. Bharat also helping me despite his exams.
Even ZoraxDoom's job starts once the whole team is organized

So i want to thank all of U from the core of my heart for support and Interest.

Here are the screen shots of the updated unofficial kits for PCR

I again call all selected players to post their profiles as soon as possible.

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2005-07-29 03-06-08-16.JPG
    Cricket2005 2005-07-29 03-06-08-16.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 55
  • Cricket2005 2005-07-29 03-09-40-35.JPG
    Cricket2005 2005-07-29 03-09-40-35.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 55
Very good kit mate, looks better now the pads have been changed, look forward to playing in pink lol

"looking forward to play in pink lol"
Can you explain?. Actually r u complimenting or critisizing?. Both are welcome.

I do like it, its nice to see a different colour being used for a kit instead of the usual red or blue one's that are created usually!

Im not criticising no way! The pink looks good hence why I said "i look forward to playing in pink"

SARMAD's profile

hi

here is my profile...das_vicky if u don't minnd can i give the kits a shot...i have not done one for 2005 but i think iwill be sble to come up with something good....the kits u made are good...i just wana give another option..also i will design some logo for menus and tv overlays ....plz do tell me asap...shud i go for it or not[/COLOR]

Attachments

• Sarmad.zip
    117.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread