Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are selected, please post your profile as described in the thread.Thank you

Hello everybody, I am sorry to say that I shall be absent from this forum for abt 16-18 hrs for an important college meeting in this period Iceman_waugh(manager) will act as administrator please co-operate with him. So i would like to give the complete update as of now::

Our Manager Iceman_waugh has contacted and organized our sponsors for our first series against Bangladesh(3 Oneday matches, Iteniary to be decided later),

Quotes(Chat between me and our manager):
"Hutch was even willing to pay our players 'reputation points' for good
performance in the match. that is the top scorer and top wicket taker.So hutch is a good choice.i had 'pm'ed you earlier with the tenders for sponsors.but for the current series i feel that hutch is the right sponsor."

Reputation details:
Hutch is our first series sponsor.
Also ,Hutch feels that performance in the match be rewarded.Like 'Man of the match 'gets money they'll give out rep as we cannot give out Vcash.So every match the man of the match will be given reputation by manager or coach or you or the chairman of selectors.By the way..the 'Man of the Series' will be given reputation by all (me + bharat + you+ the coach+chairman of selectors)This will have to be discussed with the coach,chairman,and the other manager

Updates abt TEAM::

Players:

1) das_vicky--(added to team)
2) S_Harmison--(added to team)
3) Pak_cricketer--(added to team)
4) Briggsey--(added to team)
5) Sunil Ojha--(added to team)
6) jk16_4--(added to team)
7)FreddieFan--(added to team)
8)neon--(added to team)
9)wildwil-- (added to team)
10) Sarmad--(yet to submit profile)
11) Fardin****--(yet to submit profile)
12) MWaugh--(Yet to submit profile)
13)Faraz Haider--(Yet to submit profile)
14)Carl Johnson--(Yet to submit profile)
15)nightprowler10-- (yet to submit profile)
16)no_remorse28--(yet to submit profile)
17)Machanperu Bala-- (yet to submit profile)
18)Rabbitoh rob (selected now)

Current Member's count: 23

PLease support me by notifying others abt this thread

Last edited:
To apply simply post "I am available:Manager:

Your job is to manage the team (that include deciding about kits,making kits, finding virtual or real sponsors deciding series and iteniaries and lot others)

Hope u reply positively

My profile as in C2K4 is attached with this post. Its pretty close to the way I played before I moved to US and stopped playing all together. As for appearance, here is an example of what i look like in C2K4, except add on a goatee (not available in C2K4).

Thank you for choosing me. :D

Attachments

• M. Amir.txt
    745 bytes · Views: 29
carl johnson, you are already selected as a player, now you need to post your legitimate profile(details) as desribed in this thread. post as soon as possible

Sorry that is the wrong profile again.Will send the correct one shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread