Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Tutsipoppy2:: Thanks you are considered and selected as our "FIRST COACH". Your official appointment will be sent to you soon. Check your pm.

For widwil: You are considered but you are required to post your profile again after the confirmation of your selection

Current Member's count::22

Please support me by notifying others abt this thread

Hi here is my profile.

Attachments

• New WinRAR ZIP archive.zip
    116.5 KB · Views: 8
Thank you and waiting for others.

O shall be posting another mega information update within a couple of hours. wait for it

Support me by notifying others abt this thread

Hello everybody here is the latest information regarding the team "PLANETCRICKET ROckeRS"::

Selected as players::

1) das_vicky (added to team)
2) S_Harmison (added to team)
3) Pak_cricketer (added to team)
4) Briggsey (added to team)
5) Sunil Ojha (added to team)
6) jk16_4 (added to team)
7)FreddieFan (added to team)
8) Sarmad (yet to submit profile)
9) Fardin (yet to submit profile)
10) MWaugh (Yet to submit profile)
11)Faraz Haider (Yet to submit profile)
12)Carl Johnson (Yet to submit profile)
13)nightprowler10 (selected now)
14)neon (selected now)
15)no_remorse28 (selected now)

Selected as Selectors::

1)ZoraxDoom ------Chairman of selectors

Selected as Managers::

1)Bharat (joining date 11th AUG)
2)Iceman_waugh

Selected as Coach

1)TUTSIPOPPY2

All players selected please take note of this and submit your profile as soon as possible.

IMP::
The unofficial kits for Planetcricket ROckeRS is made and the screenshot is posted. The final version of the kit(official version) is to be decided after my meeting with the managers.Everyone's is invited to post their opinion abt the kits

Those who are not selected, dont get disheartened, this is not the final selection.

Current Member's count "ROckeRS":22

Please support me by notifying others abt this thread

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2005-07-28 04-01-52-97.JPG
    Cricket2005 2005-07-28 04-01-52-97.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 57
  • Cricket2005 2005-07-28 04-02-31-69.JPG
    Cricket2005 2005-07-28 04-02-31-69.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 54
Lol pink! well its different, it seems the text is very bunched together and so maybe needs spacing a bit better and i think we really need to find the pad files because they just dont go! And that netherlands dragon as well!!!

Okay then! no worries, i suppose you could make a few changes to that kit though maybe with the help of dazza....

das vicky, thanks for selecting me. Im leavin for school now and I just saw ur selection. Ill post the profile as soon as I cum back from school. Kindly bear with me. Thanks once again.

nice good kit das vicky...
however i agree with brigsey.
1. the color of the pads is diff maybe you could keep the colour as same as the colour of the shirt.
2 the dragon can be done away with , but its no doubt looking good.

For noremorse28:: Use any zipmanager to zip your file(u may use zipGenius, winzip,winrar)

These are the latest selection as players.

Machanperu Bala (Selected now)
widwil (selected now)

Selected players please send your profiles as described in the thread

here mate. hope it works..... :upray

Attachments

• MWAUGH.zip
    694 bytes · Views: 5
Have you checked the "Planet Cricket's World Cup Tourney" thread? Check out the kit there, see if you like it...

This ones cool too!

I will have a look into it, but i dont think i should be using his kits as he has his own tournament and I have my own, but i will certainly take some idea from that kits. Thanks very much for your suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread