Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i cant see any room named ROckeRS now......... please try again and inform abt it in this thread. Make the room permanent.

Welcome here again......all match discussions and other discussions will be done here.. new players can apply as well for forth coming series against bangladesh.

The room in the chat room section has been closed.
So all discussions will take place here.
das_vicky , i think we should have a team meeting here for the upcoming bangladesh series.

WE WON !! :D

Congrats To Everyone For Their Effort and Work as a TEAM. :cheers

although some individual performances were not up to mark(including me).

anyways, we have to Solve Our problems and Beat the Opposition
by a LONG way.

yes even discussions for bangladesh series will be held here.......

ANd for performances, at the end of the day a win is what matters, and i cannot judge the potential by just one match

Well done lads, a special mention for pak cricketer and sunil for their efforts but overall a very good team effort to beat the 11 best cricketers in the world, brilliant.

Gr8 news we can have our official discussions in the VBchat room named "ROckeRS"

You hit the winning run (though it wasnt the most convincing shot).....cheers

It was an awesome match! Almost beats the Ashes test going on now. Well done Sunil, great knock! No remorse, MWaugh,NightProwler and Pak Cricketer were pretty darn good too. Good thing you kep your cool in the end Freddie Fan. It was a bad day in the office for me getting out to Murali for a measly 7 runs. Well who cares about that. PCR won and thats all that matters! PCR Rule!

This is an important announcement to all members regarding the awards.

VCash::

Man of the match will get 15/5 Vcash points depending upon the status of sponsors

Man of the series will get 75 Vcash points

Occasional Sponsors awards for special feats 10 Vcash points (E.G this is for breaking or equalling world records like lara's 400,36 in an over,10 wickets in a match,etc.)

Reputation points::

Obviously the amount of reputation cannot be measured that is given .
It depends upon the number of green boxes you have.
The reputation would be given to the

1. MOS
2. top series bowler
3. top series batsman

IMP: MOM will not recieve reps.

For the team:
Team members should make note that the rep is not quantifiable from my side.So you'll have to accept it as it comes.(no -ve rep i promise).

Other special awards if announced by sponsors or PCR's management team will be notified.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread