Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome come back from the Rockers. I am King of Edge!! :D
Das Vicky, could you please post screenshots of PCR's bowling stats, I'd like to know how economical I was.

P.S: You should put this info about vCash and reps on the very first post of this thread as well.

When is the next series going to start and when is the squad going to be anounced?I'm sorry Rabbitoh Rob I didn't mean to upset you I just mean't it in a friendly way.In fact thise were 3 brilliant catches

Sorry i said earlier no bowling stats as we dont have anything to do woth bowling. hope u understand..

Well definitely i m very happy that my knock contributed in the team's victory. And congrats pak cricketer and others for their outstanding performance. And yes thanks to Vicky also.

Its sad that selectors don't get paid :(

I am dissapointed. Good job by the tail, but if we lose or I make a change its my head on the line...

i suppose so should the managers be paid as they are the ones who proposed the idea to das_vicky :) .

ya they should be paid as well, 15 vcash for iceman_waugh and Zoraxdoom for special contributions for me, Even 15 vcash is due for sarmad.

das_vicky said:
ya they should be paid as well, 15 vcash for iceman_waugh and Zoraxdoom for special contributions for me, Even 15 vcash is due for sarmad.
Wow. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread