Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
problems1zi.jpg

Since bowling is autoplayed much cant be done regarding bowling, but the main cause of concern is batting

Because i can bowl the opposition for score within 70(listed in the first post of the thread in rules)

top order needs to fire and noy put so much pressure on the lower order to get runs

Ya certainly, but the problem is that in one match we cannot decide that wether our top order did something wrong or it was one of those baddays for our toporder batsman...

das_vicky said:
Its high time now we should start discussing about our strategies and plans for match against Bangladesh which is goin to be held very very soon.

I think if we score more runs than they do, and then we take more wickets than they do, then we are a good chance of winning. If we follow my theory we should be unbeatable

We should work out, out of the two openers who is going to be the aggressor and who is going to bat through the innings.

we should just try and bat in partnerships. that has always worked in no matter what form of the game you play. i agree with harmo. someone has to defend if we are going to bat like that again and leave it up to the lower order and tail (excepting a huge 100 of course ;))

just glad i aint a opener :)

Yeah if both openers are too aggressive, this will surely lead to stupid and silly wickets being taken.

you need to find a good balance of players

My player has a good defensive rating, so I can do a Gillespie if there's a batsman in with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread