Player Editing ICC2013

Domidom

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
right, once I got my antivirus to let it run, I have it running in the background I have tried editing a player, but sadly still to no avail.

I started ICC, loaded a game, then started the trainer. Back in the game I opened a player profile, then tried changing bowler type, as this would be a visible change. Nothing seems to change however, either instantly, or if i open another profile & then go back.

I assume this is the same problem as not being able to get cheat engine to work in the first place, or am I doing something wrong?

cheers,
Dom

dalunzroom

School Cricketer
Hmm it definitely sounds like something is blocking the trainer from "linking" to the game. You're not playing an online game no? You've definitely got the latest version of ICC 2013 (103)?

I'm struggling to see what else it can be to be honest mate.

*Edit - do you have Windows 8? CheatEngine has an issue with it apparently? Also with any other online games open you may have. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Domidom

School Cricketer
I am running windows 7. I downloaded the game just 2 weeks ago (it's version 13.01, will check online for updates), and playing offline.

Thought it might have something to do with folder permissions as I noticed they were all read-only and could not change this (kept just reverting back). However I was able to change player details when editing values directly in artmoney.

Got me thoroughly stumped at the moment....

----------

ok i see there is a recent patch so I will update to v. 13.03 and try again...

Domidom

School Cricketer
woo hoo! Reinstalling the game then installing the patch seems to have done the trick, so I can now use the trainer. All seems to work as it should, now to have some fun trying it out. :cheers

One question though - reading through past threads the highest batting ability in the game was 7 which was only a few to batsmen - have they changed the scale now to allow for more differentiation of levels, or are you just allowing people to make ridiculously good players?

Oh and btw one small change worth making in the trainer would be a scroll bar in the popup window. Would it be possible to add some kind of acknowledgement/confirmation of when you have made an edit to a player?

cheers, Dom

dalunzroom

School Cricketer
Hoorah! Glad you've got it sorted.

I will spend more time on the trainer and try to make improvements tomorrow. I really want to be able to use it as a saved game editor so that you can click between batting levels, nationalities etc rather than using hot keys.

Regarding the batting levels, I used Don Bradman as the top level and he was at 12. I've seen other players around 8/9 but not many.

I'll see what I can get done tomorrow when I have a chance to sit down and make improvements. I think I can add a sound of some sort as an acknowledgement to any changes made. I'll look at it tomorrow.

Regards,
Alex

Domidom

School Cricketer
nice one - excellent work. If I get any ideas for improvements as I use it I'll be sure to let you know.

cheers, Dom

Domidom

School Cricketer
Are you able to tell me some initial values in ICC for Bat Ability, Bat Level, Potential Bat Ability and Potential Bat Level for a few players; Graeme Smith, Ricky Ponting and Jason Roy, all at Surrey. And/or let me know where these values can be found in Artmoney?

thanks,
Dom

dalunzroom

School Cricketer
Hi Dom,

Player details as requested:

Ricky Ponting:

Batting Ability - 2160
Batting Ability Potential - 1283
Batting Level - 8
Batting Level Potential - 5

Graeme Smith:

Batting Ability - 1475
Batting Ability Potential - 1283
Batting Level - 5
Batting Level Potential - 5

Jason Roy

Batting Ability - 954
Batting Ability Potential - 772
Batting Level - 3
Batting Level Potential - 3

* I'm thinking Roy has some sort of error with his ability/potential. I just cycled through all my players and they were showing 3 level and potential. I'll restart and see what it says.

I'm not too sure on the Artmoney table where these are located.

Hope that helps.

Alex

Last edited:

Domidom

School Cricketer
Super - thanks for those. Blimey they made Ponting a bit good!

Anyway, I've been able to play around a bit more and having some interesting results. Also found that the cheat engine tables also now work. I noticed that after I originally edited player abilities I got absolutely rolled over. Checking the batting ability value after revealed it had changed to a nonsense value e.g. 96846843 or some other 9 digit number. Changing again and then immediately saving seemed to solve problem, although still noticed it has happened once since. Have you experienced anything similar?

Batting potential values seem to change constantly so must be altered in game. Do they relate to form, rather than potential future ability as I thought they might?

Bowling economy values have me completely baffled - all my bowlers have numbers here that bear no resemblance to the bat/bowl ability values. Any idea how these work?

Finally one more suggestion for the trainer - make sure hotkeys are unique, as i noticed i managed to inadvertently change player type when trying to alter bat potential!

cheers,
Dom

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Can somebody help me out? I am trying to edit ICC 2012 and I have reached till memory editor but I am not sure where can I find the batting level field or batting ability field in that chart. Can anybody guide me through this?

llmaestro

School Cricketer
This is a fantastic tool, well done Alex.

As a test case I tried to edit Kent's Sam Northeast into a Bradman-esque 12 ability batter with some leg spin ability too - while the leg spinning has been a great success, (test 5fer, one day 4fer) his batting has been anything but Bradman, (test ave. 7, one day ave. 12)

Can you think of a reason as to why this may be the case? I use him no differently than I would Cook or Trott...

dalunzroom

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments. I haven't looked at the trainer since last week due to work and being away.

I'll try and have a look at it sometime today or tomorrow. I have experienced some strange results using the trainer too which came about after I uploaded it.

I'll have a play with it and see what can be done to improve it.

I'll get back on here when I've done something.

Users who are viewing this thread