Player Editing Tutorial

Sometimes if you search in game, a person who has played more than 512 or so games gets reset. It may be because of this.

I'll test this now and try find some more values :)

Just a question - when you say the number of bytes afterwards, I presume you count across the row until you get to column 16 then go down a row?

Edit: There isn't a option for whether the high score is not out or not. But that's all I can find wrong atm :) The editor works perfectly now :)

There were so many numbers appearing when I searched the runs total so I decided to do something else.

I opened the memory editor at the basic budget and the following is based on opening the memory editor here:
row,column
2,1 = youth team expenditure
2,5 = physio expenditure
2,9 = coaching expenditure

I don't think it changes anything in game though, you still have the same amount of physio and coaching sessions.

Next county starts 712 bytes later. Don't know if the only county data is in that 712 bytes though.

Do you think that the test and ODI rating points are near each player data?

This is very interesting: I've just found data describing each cricket ground, but this hasn't been available since ICC06...the data's still there. For me this started at 15B69B73, but that may just be for me. EDIT: Ok, it stops suddenly shortly afterwards, but there is definitely data on some of the stadiums.

Example: Port of Spain, Trinidad. Queen's Park Oval The Biggest ground in the West Indies and also one of the most picturesque.

Image uploaded.

Attachments

• Stadium data.jpg
    Stadium data.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
think the number of matches for first class and one day might be a bit off. otherwise was fine. I was looking at ramprakash, so potentially that's just a problem for people that play a lot of games, because it was fine for paul horton

The problem with the number of matches is that it uses two bytes, and this second byte is also used (to add 511 I think to the number of innings). Kinda busted my heading working around that this morning, but it might still be wrong as you say. I'll have a look a bit later (I'm on the laptop now so I can't check it).

Fe ® added 5 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Just a question - when you say the number of bytes afterwards, I presume you count across the row until you get to column 16 then go down a row?

Yeah, just use the first byte as 1 and count from there. 16 bytes in the column then you go back to the first byte in the next row, etc. Pretty much what you said.

Edit: There isn't a option for whether the high score is not out or not. But that's all I can find wrong atm.
Are you sure? Cottager mentioned it in his post. But his formula for ICC 2008 didn't exactly work (not sure if his was for 2006).

I don't think it changes anything in game though, you still have the same amount of physio and coaching sessions.
Yeah these numbers are at a separate byte. Easy to find, simply look for the numer of coaches you have available, then add one to a player and look for the new number available. Then you can remove the coach and look for the old number, etc. Keep doing that until you filter through the results. Same for physios.

Haven't given that any thought, didn't even think about trying to look for it so I have no idea. One way to find out though!

http://www.artmoney.ru/

For the not out thing, I meant that in the editor, you can't choose whether the high score is not out or not.

Edit: Ok, giving a training to someone didn't change any values around there. However, it did edit some numbers near the person's '64' in 5,3 5,4 5,9 and 5,10
Whatever's in 5,3 and 5,4 determines whether the player has no training, batting practice or batting technique.
Whatever's in 5,9 and 5,10 determines what type of technique training the player has.

No training is 24 in 5,3 and 8192 in 5,4
Bating practice is 1048 in 5,3 and 8196 in 5,4
Batting technique is 2072 in 5,3 and 8200 in 5,4

General technique is 0,0 in 5,9 and 5,10
Off-side is 256,1
Leg-side is 512,2
Spin is 768,3
Fast is 1024, 4
Front Foot is 1280,5
Back Foot is 1536,6
Defensive is 1792,7
Aggressive is 2048,8

I think the value in 5,3 changes depending on the person - William Jefferson had 24, while I just checked Mark Wagh and he had 22. This means that the value for the batting training is 1046 for him as it is just 1024 added on. Just checked Samit Patel and his is 30, and Bilal Shafayat is 23. I have no idea what it represents. I just know that 1024 added onto this value gives batting training, and 2048 added on gives batting technique.

EDIT: Ok, if you're gonna add this into your editor, just edit 5,4 to 8192, 8196 and 8200 as it automatically changes the value in 5,3. Also you only need to edit 5,10 to 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 as it changes the previous number.

For Bowling, the number in 85,15 determines no coaching/training/technique
The number is 86,6 determines type of technique

In 85,15:
No coaching is 1408
Training is 1440
Technique is 1472

In 86,6
General Technique is 0
Defensive is 1
Aggressive is 2
Accuracy is 3

Last edited:
There's a check box right next to the score, this controls whether the batsman was not out in that innings or not.

Oh, my bad sorry didn't see it lol

I've tried looking for the batting and bowling rankings points but couldn't find them or any multiple (I tried a few basic ones) of them.

Another thing with the stats editor is that it doesn't let you edit the stats lol

Last edited:
Oh, my bad sorry didn't see it lol

I've tried looking for the batting and bowling rankings points but couldn't find them or any multiple (I tried a few basic ones) of them.

Another thing with the stats editor is that it doesn't let you edit the stats lol

Yeah I mentioned that in the post actually. Didn't really get time to sort it out. I think I'll try to read all of the stats before editing so that may take a while (a long while, in fact).

I'm not really good with reading things lol.

Good progress so far :)

I opened the memory editor at the basic budget and the following is based on opening the memory editor here:
row,column
2,1 = youth team expenditure
2,5 = physio expenditure
2,9 = coaching expenditure

Next county starts 712 bytes later. Don't know if the only county data is in that 712 bytes though.

i found out about the coach/physio/youth thingy a few weeks ago. i didn't post it as you can't really do much (you can't give yourself more sessions, and it resets at the beginning of each season). possibly it could let you edit the cpu controlled teams so they have more sessions (it always ?30,000 for all 3).

i've been for months desperately trying to find out how to edit prize money. i can search the basic budget for any of the 18 counties and it'll return the results, but if you search for prize money, no results.

Help

Thanks a lot. can you please advice me how to use same. I am trying to enter birthdate but not be able to load any player details....please advice..

I am ready to pay some money for your efforts....this looks cool ..pl. help

can some one please give me edited team which was too good with any county team plz post here then i m thankfull to him plz guys help me or pm me? [email protected]:crying:hpraise:help

Right, I'd like to edit money for Hampshire on ICC3, I've taken a look at Anarchy's editing guide on page 11 but it mentions nothing about changing money for a CC. I've already got the database, hex editor, artmoney and birthday excel sheet, could anyone run through for me quickly what I would need to do? And what are the limits on money per club, I'd prefer to have as much as I can get!

Can anyone help me with this? A quick guide as to what I would need to do (or directions to a place where I could find a guide for editing money) would be fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread