Player Editing Tutorial

OH seriously guys this is so cool. Why dont you make a team (Cottager and Anarchy) this will boost up the work. I will donate you my 50k Vcash if some sort of editor comes out from you guys :D

Hey cottager can you make regen for me?(I mean edit the regen in your game)
RHB ,RF (allrounder) with good bowling skill.

Thanks in advance bro.

I echo that, and willl offer half a million vCash if you can make one :)

erm....yeah I probably could. what country and team do you want them to play for? and name?

Any county you are playing now.

I will be thankful to you if you could.:D

Allrounder18 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I echo that, and willl offer half a million vCash if you can make one :)

OH yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! that sounds cool.

Any more rich guys here? plz join us.

well you know I'd make this for free if I could, I want it as much as you lot do

lol, sure :)

I'm happy to give away vCash :D If you guys get an editor done! Then i'll use my vCash!

Row 81

how do u find row 81 i might be soundin thick but i cant find any numbers for the row's on the art-money?

I did not know a lot of people want vcash. Whats the big deal? I have spent it only twice or thrice and I dont have much use for it. If someone wants it I am ready to give mine fully.

oh sorry mate, I made your all rounder on a new file. if you tell me how to upload a cap file, he'll be yours straight away

oh ok worked it out. right, you start as kent, and you've got a 19 year old tear-away all rounder who goes by the name of malcolm marshall.

Attachments

• Player 1, Kent.rar
    696.3 KB · Views: 67
bowling ability is row 81, column 6,7 and 8. I know that 0,64,1 makes pretty much the perfect bowler, but I can't quite sort it out properly. I'll get there I think. oh, and if you fancy a play around:

BOWLING STYLES – row 81 – column 11, 12 and 13

0,0,0 = SLA
0,0,1 = LM
0,0,2 = LMF
0,0,4 = OS
0,0,5 = RM
0,0,6 = RFM
0, 128, 0 = LS
0, 128, 1 = LFM
0, 128, 2 = LF
0, 128, 4 = LS
0, 128, 5 = RFM
0, 128, 6 = RF

I don't have a row 81 is this using Artmoney?

My rows only go up to 16 and i've previously had no problem changing nationalities, injuries and so on with Artmoney & XVI32.

Also i had a go at the Kent game and the young Malcolm Marshall did turn out to be a pretty handy bowler, but then the game crashed after the first Championship match, there was an error message but ti didn't stay up long enough to read.

Last edited:
that's column 16 mate. rows go down. call the row that has 64 in column 1 "row 1", and then work your way down.

hmm, I haven't had that problem with the malcolm marshall save.

mmjq0.jpg

i must stil be a bit silly cos i cant find row 81 still, lol

They are actually numbered, the last number in the 'address' column, but i think what we are calling "row 1" is actually row 7. Therefore row 81 is row 75.

Bear in mind that i am really struggling with this and could be very, very wrong. Especially as none of my changes have had any effect.

Changing the nationality and budgets for counties seem to be fairly straightforward and work for me, however these new discoveries whilst exciting have me completely foxed.

I'm really hoping that i'm just being a bit dim and soon enough my 'eureka' moment will occur.

Users who are viewing this thread