Player Editing Tutorial

Yep, CHEAT! = 65535. Also, for Bowling Ability, World Class = 320 (the lowest/best according to Anarchy)

i've downloaded the new editor programme, load my player into it, chage the abilities then click onto apply, when i do this i get an error message telling me about an unhandled exception having occurred anyone have an idea when i get this message??? it wont change the attributes neither

any help greatley recieved

First, let's check you got the correct address to search for.

Who's the player you're trying to download?
And what's his DOB?
And his corresponding excel-file-code-thing?

Also, do you have Microsoft .NET 3.5 installed?

was taking a random person, w.gidman from durham, got the codes off this birthday, 0-93-222-64, date of birth is 14/2/83...
not sur eif i've got microsoft .net installed, is it cruical to make it work???

I think you might need it, but I guess if the progam is running then that means you've got it (guessing here).

Are you sure the codes are correct? I just checked my excel file and 14-02-1983 corresponds to 64 166 221 64.

codes work when i do them manually on art.money, chaging dob, nationality etc all works just cant find bowling attributes etc manually so was hoping this little programme would help me.. btw i'm using icc 2008 if it makes any difference??

yeah the program is made for icc 2008

Fe ® added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

strange though that the codes don't match up

Fe ® added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

btw 0 93 222 64 corresponds to 14-02-1985, not 1983 as you mentioned.

Forgot to mention that the program doesn't support bowling attributes (i.e. bowling type) as we haven't yet figured out the location on ICC 2008. I does support bowling ability, though.

which version of the birthdates excel file are you using??.... i'm using icc birthdays v3... just downloaded .net 3.5 but it still has an error message and wont change anything

and i ment 14/2/85 not 83 just me being stupid

Last edited:
Using v3 as well. I guess there's some error in the code. I'll start a new game and try to edit him. Tell me exactly what you did so I can try to replicate the error.

ran icc2008, started new game, got dob of gidman (140285), looked on birthcodes, got his code, 0-93-222-64, ran art.money, put it into art.money got his unique code, ran icc08 editor put code in tried to edit nothing works jus comes up with an error report, it wont let me edit anything

look in artmoney, what is his nationality code? (row 1, col 6)

Fe ® added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

ok i've found problem in his bowling ability, make sure there's a value there when you press apply

In fact, make sure there's a value for each option as I did no error checking (this seems to be the problem behind the crash)

Last edited:
code for his nationality is 44, its not just the bowling ability it wont let me change anything?? get the same error code everytime

are you entering the address corresponding to the "64" as mentioned earlier in the thread?

as in memory editor using the last number '64' in the sequence to find row 1? if so yes

Yes. Umm, when you load the player are the values in the editor the same as that in the game? At least the ones that are displayed like nationality, injury, etc

Users who are viewing this thread