Player Editing Tutorial

you mean like some type of program where you input the DOB and it automatically returns the code? i'd love to see something like that, unfortunately i'm not a programmer, although if someone was interested that had programming skills i could provide them with the info on how the DOB code works to make it a reality.

Yeah basically that's what I'm looking for.

This is where I've gotten to so far (based on looking at your excel file).

For dates from 14-04-1967 to 16-09-1989
Code 1 = (numDays % 4) * 64
Code 2 = (numDays / 4) % 256
Code 3 = numDays / 1024 + 216

For dates from 17-09-1989 to 04-06-2079
Code 1 = (numDays % 8) * 32
Code 2 = (numDays / 8) % 256
Code 3 = numDays / 2048 + 224

where numDays is the difference in days between the DOB and the lowest date (i.e. 14-04-1967).

% returns the remainder after division. (5 % 2 = 1).
/ returns the whole number (what's it called?) after division (5 / 2 = 2).

Bowling Style..

Anyone whos interested in changing bowling style in memory editor.,. i've did lil' trial and error, and found that in ICC 08 row 85 and column 16 changing that number which is usually relatively low 0,2,4 you can try changing that and check ryte away in your icc 08 to see what it has changed to maybe this can help your guys find the other column that make is the difference in bowling style its a start., and also the icc editor 2008 hasn't been working great for me it changes everything in the wrong direction, i've found relatively easy to use memory editor., and all you folks that dont want to count 85 rows... 84th row contains some sort of letters that look lika .."pua" count few players and you'll see what im talking about..

Hey Fe thanks for the help. I got it working. But the only thing is you gotta reduce the salary to about 10000 in the editor before clicking apply.

where numDays is the difference in days between the DOB and the lowest date (i.e. 14-04-1967).

Marvelous work mate you have crack the most important nut :D now editor is not far away. When we apply this formula like entering the DOB in the editor one or more players will appear and if nationality is attached along with unique code of each player it will be easy to spot the required player.

Anyone whos interested in changing bowling style in memory editor.,. i've did lil' trial and error, and found that in ICC 08 row 85 and column 16 changing that number which is usually relatively low 0,2,4 you can try changing that and check ryte away in your icc 08 to see what it has changed to maybe this can help your guys find the other column that make is the difference in bowling style its a start.

The locations are [85, 15] and [85, 16] from my trial and error. Could you verify this for me?

and also the icc editor 2008 hasn't been working great for me it changes everything in the wrong direction

Could you run me through a specific scenario (tell me the steps you've been taking so I can try to reproduce the error). I'm not sure what you mean by this. Also check to see you're using the latest version.

Hey Fe thanks for the help. I got it working. But the only thing is you gotta reduce the salary to about 10000 in the editor before clicking apply.

I had an error in the code in the second to last version as I was converting it to a 16 bit integer (so the max salary would be 32K). I've changed this by using a 32 bit integer. However the max salary in the game seems to be 127,500 (see if you can confirm this). The latest version caters for this. Also if you enter a value greater than 127500 the numbers will begin to circle (so it'll start back at 0, etc).

Marvelous work mate you have crack the most important nut now editor is not far away. When we apply this formula like entering the DOB in the editor one or more players will appear and if nationality is attached along with unique code of each player it will be easy to spot the required player.

That should more or less solve it but there's a slight problem. If the DOB is greater than 2078 (the maximum supported in the excel file) then I can't calculate it. Actually, someone just needs to sit down and come up with a formula that applies for all ranges. Shouldn't be too hard I hope.

Fe ® added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Slight error here. If the date is within the first range then this statement is correct. If it is within the second range then the lowest date should be 17-09-1989. If we could come up with a formula (I'm sorta halfway there but I need more values for testing, and so on) we can ignore the ranges totally.

Just did some more testing and the maximum allowed DOB in the game *seems* to be 9-11-2258. This corresponds to 241 255 255 64. If you enter a higher value (like 242 255 255 64) then nothing happens and the DOB displayed is still 9-11-2258. I would have thought that 255 255 255 64 would be the max but it isn't (unless I did something wrong).

For dates from 05-06-2079 to 09-11-2258 (as was mentioned this is the max in the game but theoretically it could be higher I think)
Code 1 = (numDays % 16) * 16
Code 2 = (numDays / 16) % 256
Code 3 = numDays / 4096 + 240

where numDays is the difference in days between the DOB and the lowest date.
lowest date (range 1) = 14-04-1964
lowest date (range 2) = 17-09-1989
lowest date (range 3) = 05-06-2078

That should be about right. Need some help testing, guys.

Last edited:
Reply to Fe

well the birth date changes to unborn, so cant find the player i've just edited after one tour, and second i got the exact address from art money by looking up birthday in excel and put the address in the icc editor, and changed bowling style, batting style, prefrences and it doesnt appear same as what i've chosen.. can you take three screen shots and give me a view., first one of the player your going to edit, second of the Editor with the address and what you've chosen before applying it and third after you've hit apply and the changes that the player got in personal,, if can that would be great thank you..

Row 85 column 16,, for ICC 08 i was messing with it and i changed one of my player from LS to LMF, by changing a digit from 2 to 4 in row 85 column 16,, just a start to your research on the bowling style,, its for the memory editor in art money.,

Can some one tell me how to change a players county team and update there stars?

Here you go bkink119. As for the details on the bowling style check Anarchy's guide on page 5, I've found them to be the same.

@ nofeet: Someone suggested earlier in the thread (maybe it was Anarchy?) that changing a player's county using Artmoney is purely a cosmetic thing (i.e. it would appear that his county has changed in the game but he'll still be in his original squad). I didn't test it though. What do you mean by "update there stars"?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 25
Form i think he means Fe. Form is shown by stars isn't it?

Ahh yes. Dunno how to edit that though. I'll have a look around and see if anything comes up.

It'd be cool if you found the value if you have a 5 star row, which you could highlight say 4 stars and 4 fill, if you get me? If thats easy enough to code it'd be awesome! If not, its just a cosmetic thing, so no worries! :D

What's the maximum number of stars that appear in the game? 7?

5, but there are like quarters to them as well i believe. Which i suppose could make it tricky.

Ok assuming he's using a full byte to represent form we need for do a memory search for 255 for a player who has 5 stars, change it (255 to something else) and hope that it changes in the game. That way we'll isolate the address. The problem is, on the Coaching screen there is a Form, and on a player's profile there's batting form as well as bowling form. So I'm not sure how many values we're looking at.

If it's not using 255 to store the form then we're basically out of luck until we can figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread