Player Editing Tutorial

No it doesn't. Some of the things may work I believe but most of it won't. The hex positions are slightly different.

Yeah it's cool... I've downloaded ICC 08... you guys just earned childish things some more dough! :)

Quick update, I've found most of the bowling stats, the only exception being the Ct/St one. They are around 950 bytes from the "64" (not exactly 950, can't remember the exact number right now... may be 970). Need help finding the Ct/St.

Basicallly, just search for the runs conceded by your player and that should help you find the bowling stats easier.

I've still got 2 exams left but after that I'll help. It would probably be easier to use a wicketkeeper with heaps of catches/stumpings to find that value.

Ok I've basically added the bowling stats to the stats editor. It still can't edit any stats though (so I guess it's more of a stats view). Hopefully I get some time at some point and I'll try to add it.

Attachments

• ICC 2008 Stats Editor.zip
    35 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Is there a "potential" attribute? Would make sense if there was I suppose. Don't know how to go about looking for it though.

Is there a "potential" attribute? Would make sense if there was I suppose. Don't know how to go about looking for it though.

Ofcourse there has to be because I have done testing and find out that some players add 50 batting skill in season while others add 100 so there must be some kind of potential attribute attach to the game.

I'm assuming there's also something that governs how expensive someone is and also ethnicity?

The contract price is determined on the skill of the person. We haven't found the player look hex yet.

Oh sorry. I would presume that there is an economy-rate-determining hex somewhere, but we haven't really searched for it yet.

Re Allrounder, I don't think there is a potential attribute; the amount a rating increases is based on performance and training I think. So if the person is in good form, then the technique training will have a larger effect. I'm not 100% on that though.

Well there's a defensive and aggressive bowling training option so that's probably related.

Have you figured out a captaincy rating yet?

Not that I know. But how would captaincy affect the performance of the team? I agree that there would probably be a rating as the computer consistently gives the captaincy to one person, and there must be a reason for that.

Users who are viewing this thread