Player Editor

I can't find any byte that does this. However, the player ID for Ponting [8100] (129) when transferred to the rest of the squad gives them all his bat?!?! The players are still different, with different names etc..but they all use the Kookabur bat in tests.. weird..

Maybe 8100 is referenced elsewhere to something else..

humm interesting, what happens if u change his bat say to to the MRF tht lara uses &H 13 i think. Will have another look at it in a bit, have to say though i couldn't find a byte that does what we are looking for.

thats interesting i wonder if we use the player ids for the non licensed ones they will keep their bats that are assigned...
i might have a look at this 2 :D

putting in the world cup into the exhibition file doesn't help with bats still looks like they are random :( which i think sux

yeah we can fin the world xi names :P

can anybody tell how to increase the bowler's pace...
i hav that hex editor thing installed on my comp..
please help... i want to learn...
thanks

with bat changing you have to remember that in exhibition mode, Ponting and Lara are unique because they are the only 2 fully licenced players and they always have their rightful back in exhibition mode

yep been working on that tryin to think of ways around it LOL i am sure there is a way around it, there has to be :D

i think its going to be fun working out all the pads and gloves etc, they will be in there somewhere

which byte(after date of birth) is related to bowler's pace ?
thanks in advance

Deepa said:
Byte 69 (after date of birth) is bowler's pace.
Thanks a lot...
thought so.. but the changes made using the hex editor are not reflecting in the game...:(

The file is /Data/Gui/TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag right??

Thanks

OK.

Here is what i have found out so far, and there are some others which I have not labelled in my editor yet.

I notice that while I was away, people have found out byte info which I found out this week, too. I have a few extra ones I have found, such as the bowling accuracy, running speed, swing movement etc.

Here is a screenshot of my editor.

Attachments

• editor.JPG
    editor.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 418

Users who are viewing this thread