Player Editor

so to edit the names in the editor and have them stick, i would have to delete my profile?

Editing the names ingame or deleting the profile dosen't really matter, either way this is great work and just what the game needed...btw have some rep points for your hard work.

Cheers m8,

Steve S.

Good editor, just a few questions i set Flintoffs bowling speed to 83 and now he bowls at 93 or higher, i also set Harmisson's speed to 93 and he bowls over 100 mph. Just thought i would post these things i have found, anyway great editor you made me very happy :)

Thanks you!!! :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :happy :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Also i read somewhere on this forum that you cannot edit career players and whats the Jo bloggs bit.

More news in the editor i changed every Harmisson to 93 for bowling speed, now in Tests he bowls max 95 thats ok, but in ODI he gets over 100 mph, so it looks like in ODI they bowl way over what they are assigned, but in tests its A ok.

Last edited:
Ok, sounds fantastic, but I am as thick as two short planks!
How do I view the editor?
I have downloaded the file, and it creates a editor.rar file, how do I view this?
Sorry to be a nuisance!

FORGET THAT!!! I've DONE IT!!

Yes, as stupid as a stupid thing me!!!
excellent work !

HH

Last edited:
Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all great news!! But for us computer dummies, will somebody create a mega patch type thing that will fix all of this, like increase Flintoff's speed to a realistic rate, and change all the faces and proper run ups and things? None so like Harmission bowls at about 115mph+, just realism?

I get this error when I click onto Stephen Harmison in the first England team. Can access him in other teams.

Run-time error '380':

Invalid Property Value

Any ideas what's going wrong?

I noticed in one of your original screens that in the editor you could adjust bowler seam/swing ability, but I can't seem to find it in your release..... Will this be there in your next version?

Chestnut ,
i have ftp blic 2005 from my xbox to my pc and tried to use the your player editor but it is saying cannot find the path .which file does it edit?
please somebody help me i had to waste much time to ftp the game from xbox to my pc

Last edited:
in the Australian non ICC squad i replaced Bichel with Watson and I'm about to create the wonder from down under, shaun tait, replacing Lehmann. Going to be interesting having to find a face for him

can you please tell me why there seem to be so many doubles of the teams in the editor, I don't know which one to edit

Users who are viewing this thread