Review Playtest Review/Preview(Review Links, Updated in First Post)

Ok, here is my opinion about EA Cricket 09

Who gives a rats about Cricket 09 - they were all these 'clues' and rumours, but nothing official. I cant believe how gullible people are. If the info that PC provided about a game coming out was correct, how come the source was never revealed? And for PC to provide this information in an immature fashion using pathetic day by day 'revalations' - surely this had to be questioned. People should not me made to believe there is a game coming out from EA - its unsubstantiated and inappropriate propoganda made by PC itself which has falsely got the hopes up of all the members.
Yes, and we made up the reviews on Ashes Cricket as well, no one's ever played the game.

Of course we aren't revealing our sources, if you reveal a source, you never get information from them again. We obviously have been trying to get some information on what happened to the game from them, but I have no doubt that the information given was accurate. Information on the licences EA have was confirmed from this source first and the lack of them in Ashes Cricket confirmed that as accurate.

Ah yeah.

From what I read though it just looks like a slightly tweaked Cricket 07, so I'm not gonna look into it unless it gets really good reviews. AC09 all the way for me.

im still really concerned with the AI in this game, unless we get a demo we cannt really tell if it has improved or not.

im still really concerned with the AI in this game, unless we get a demo we cannt really tell if it has improved or not.

Yeah, I want AI to be good. I don't have any brothers or anything around so it's only my dad who'll play with me, and he pretty much hates any video game. And even when he does play I bowl him out for 0 ahaha.

Ah yeah.

From what I read though it just looks like a slightly tweaked Cricket 07, so I'm not gonna look into it unless it gets really good reviews. AC09 all the way for me.

please post the link.want to read about it.
thanks.

Yes, and we made up the reviews on Ashes Cricket as well, no one's ever played the game.

Of course we aren't revealing our sources, if you reveal a source, you never get information from them again. We obviously have been trying to get some information on what happened to the game from them, but I have no doubt that the information given was accurate. Information on the licences EA have was confirmed from this source first and the lack of them in Ashes Cricket confirmed that as accurate.

One thing is sure information is correct. Wikipedia is the most trusted source .They just won't keep on site just blindly. :rolleyes:There is no point to blame PC .

On topic :
Just like in Ea cricket 2004 ,can we see multiple bodies in the game?

I was just thinking how excited I am about custom squads and players when I realised - how many custom players can we make? Or do we just edit other players?

One thing is sure information is correct. Wikipedia is the most trusted source .They just won't keep on site just blindly. :rolleyes:There is no point to blame PC .

On topic :
Just like in Ea cricket 2004 ,can we see multiple bodies in the game?

Please don't call wikipedia a trusted source. :eek:
We can't do much if EA decide not to release the game but why would we bother trying to pull an elaborate hoax pretending there was a game when there wasn't? It would just ruin the site's reputation.

Please don't call wikipedia a trusted source. :eek:
We can't do much if EA decide not to release the game but why would we bother trying to pull an elaborate hoax pretending there was a game when there wasn't? It would just ruin the site's reputation.

Agreed on both points.

Lol @ Wikipedia being a trusted source.

If the game is complete then EA has only two reasons to pull out:
1)They are aiming Champions Trophy as they might have the licenses for it.
2)They are waiting for Ashes Cricket 09 to release to see how well it does.Coz if Ashes Cricket 09 turns out to be a killer of a game then EA would have to suffer loss had they released their cricket game. Thus this seems a valid point to me as EA is one hell of Greedy Bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread