Post your questions about the game here!

I cant see names floating on the boundary fielders!!!Sorry but I cant see it...maybe mine is disabled or sumthin???

I cant see names floating on the boundary fielders!!!Sorry but I cant see it...maybe mine is disabled or sumthin???
Which platform?? If PC then get approval for stating that you use legit version and then many here will help you on that...

Are you connected to the internet? It sounds like you don't have patch.

No I dont have such internet connection at home which can be connected to ps3 ...I use internet to post and ask questions also by mobile

No I dont have such internet connection at home which can be connected to ps3 ...I use internet to post and ask questions also by mobile

You need to update with 2 patches which will make the game better.....Can you use mobile net for PS3??

It is not possible as mobile internet is really costly to download such large patches in india where I live!!![DOUBLEPOST=1409491274][/DOUBLEPOST]
You need to update with 2 patches which will make the game better.....Can you use mobile net for PS3??
But still would like to know where could I find the patches and what I need to do....and if any other alternative possible??thanx

It is not possible as mobile internet is really costly to download such large patches in india where I live!!![DOUBLEPOST=1409491274][/DOUBLEPOST]
But still would like to know where could I find the patches and what I need to do....and if any other alternative possible??thanx
As far as PS3 is concerned its automatic when connected to internet...

As far as PS3 is concerned its automatic when connected to internet...
how much is the download size??

It's about 20MB I think.

Though there might be some firmware updates to get through first if it's been a long time since the console was online.

download size is about 20 MB + there will be some firmware updates also(as @MattW mentioned), so i am guessing total download won't be greater than 300 or 400 MB.
for further steps i need to know which kind of phone you are using and which type of mobile internet connection you have.
if you have a smart phone which is 3g and have wifi tethering and your connection is also 3g, then you can buy 1gb or 500 mb 3g pack, it should not cost you more then 250 INR.
now convert your phone into wifi hot spot via wifi tethering and connect your ps3 with it and download the patches.
I hope this will help you.

P.S I pre downloaded my game (1.8 GB) via same method.

download size is about 20 MB + there will be some firmware updates also(as @MattW mentioned), so i am guessing total download won't be greater than 300 or 400 MB.
for further steps i need to know which kind of phone you are using and which type of mobile internet connection you have.
if you have a smart phone which is 3g and have wifi tethering and your connection is also 3g, then you can buy 1gb or 500 mb 3g pack, it should not cost you more then 250 INR.
now convert your phone into wifi hot spot via wifi tethering and connect your ps3 with it and download the patches.
I hope this will help you.

P.S I pre downloaded my game (1.8 GB) via same method.
@prashrul :Either this or go to a relative or friend's home where they have unlimited net with PS3 and the game...

Users who are viewing this thread