Post your questions about the game here!

Very disappointed with the slow spin ball being removed. They shouldn't have done this. I was never able to bowl slow myself but always enjoyed the challenge in staying in the crease and taking risk once a while :'(

Has anything been done to address the issue where we dont have to change the field for a batman as soon as we change the bowler?

Has anything been done to address the issue where we dont have to change the field for a batman as soon as we change the bowler?

The focus has been on the batting experience and general tweaking and polishing; fielding and ai batting will be a next area of focus for improvements.... Z

Can the career player be dropped from a particular format in the domestic level? I've noticed Hampshire played a match without my career player, Btw had an international match before this event.

Can the career player be dropped from a particular format in the domestic level? I've noticed Hampshire played a match without my career player, Btw had an international match before this event.

If you're on international duty, the domestic matches go ahead - and the guy you replaced plays instead.

i see that after save and exit a carrear mode game or others game like 3 or 4 day matches games pitch goes like first day when starting game on next day.i have seen it many times.BIG ANT you need to fix this issue so quick neither playing test match on next day less interest.

Minor thing: Is it possible to show the bowling speed rather than the RPM for a spin bowler?

I be open for them to add mph aswell as rpm but not to remove it, its very much a part of the game nowadays.

I be open for them to add mph aswell as rpm but not to remove it, its very much a part of the game nowadays.

In addition would be fine, I know RPM is given on TV now but I thought speed was as well. Just there are times when I'd like to know for certain whether I've mistimed a shot due to a quicker/slower delivery or just poor timing, period. (My game occasionally stutters). Given that it's given for the quicks I'd have thought it would be very little trouble to show. But it's not the end of the world.

To be honest when bowling spin, you know that a top spinner is a quicker ball and the slow drift and turn is your slower with all other variations somewhere in between, now unless BA are goin to change the bowling controls a bit so back on controller RS would bowl slower than forward (which I haven't noticed myself) the mph display would be merely cosmetic.

Today i was looking at the tour stats of Indian team and found Sunil Gavaskar opening the batting with Virender Sehwag, and Vijay Hazare playing in Middle order.
In my previous career i played 3 test for India, M Vijay and Shikhar Dhawan were the openers then and whole batting line up was up to date.
I updated my team with get best when first got the game. This ruins the Experience of playing the career mode for me.

Edit I guess, I have to start again but this time I am going download teams manually and replace my on disc teams.

Today i was looking at the tour stats of Indian team and found Sunil Gavaskar opening the batting with Virender Sehwag, and Vijay Hazare playing in Middle order.
In my previous career i played 3 test for India, M Vijay and Shikhar Dhawan were the openers then and whole batting line up was up to date.
I updated my team with get best when first got the game. This ruins the Experience of playing the career mode for me.

Edit I guess, I have to start again but this time I am going download teams manually and replace my on disc teams.
If you are going to do so then share it on CA and I would like to update the team with the latest squads...

If you are going to do so then share it on CA and I would like to update the team with the latest squads...
Sure I will share but where on CA didn't get you. It pains, I build a pretty good career, now have to start again:(.

Users who are viewing this thread