Post your questions about the game here!

The way the attributes are now (get best), I should not be getting them out with Russia that easy......lol. And I seriously don't feel like spending who knows how much time on that, and wake up tomorrow and have patch3 available (hint hint). hahaha

That's why I said at the current level of the game

I honestly don't get some people. You asked, I gave you THE answer but you don't feel like doing that so I guess you'll have to deal with being just so damn good at bowling!

I honestly don't get some people. You asked, I gave you THE answer but you don't feel like doing that so I guess you'll have to deal with being just so damn good at bowling!

lol, panties all curled up in a bunch there? Thank you for your contribution to my question. Now I seriously don't get some people.....there are lols, hahaha's and such on the reply. Never did anyone mention being good at bowling.....struggling with reading a little perhaps?

This might be more trouble than it's worth but for this DBC forum, is there a way to show a line of demarcation in threads that separates the posts before and after patch 2 hit?

What I have found is, when reading threads if you try tips listed before the patch they don't work as well or at all post patch.

This may happen again when and if patch 3 hits.

Barring some sort of visual indication in the threads, is there patch a 2 release date that is firm? When I google it it seems to have arrived between april and june of last year. If possible maybe just a colored box for the page number?

lol, panties all curled up in a bunch there? Thank you for your contribution to my question. Now I seriously don't get some people.....there are lols, hahaha's and such on the reply. Never did anyone mention being good at bowling.....struggling with reading a little perhaps?

Yeah that's right I cannot read or write, I also cannot think for myself and have to ask questions on a forum when the answer is so obvious. :lol

mmmm, no answer on those panties.....

How to Iron Underwear (4 Steps) | eHow

That should help calming down.

Don't wear 'em, I go commando like a real man!

Look fella, I've answered many of your questions and queries these last couple of weeks and didn't get any thanks, not that it bothers me. To the question you have asked today there is no other answer and I won't be helping you in the future. Peace

Don't wear 'em, I go commando like a real man!

Look fella, I've answered many of your questions and queries these last couple of weeks and didn't get any thanks, not that it bothers me. To the question you have asked today there is no other answer and I won't be helping you in the future. Peace

Understood mate. This was all just chuckles for me anyway, nothing serious, but I get it. Cheers

This might be more trouble than it's worth but for this DBC forum, is there a way to show a line of demarcation in threads that separates the posts before and after patch 2 hit?

What I have found is, when reading threads if you try tips listed before the patch they don't work as well or at all post patch.

This may happen again when and if patch 3 hits.

Barring some sort of visual indication in the threads, is there patch a 2 release date that is firm? When I google it it seems to have arrived between april and june of last year. If possible maybe just a colored box for the page number?
Patch 2 was live on 3 July 14 according to : PlanetCricket sur Twitter : "Don Bradman Cricket 14 Patch 2 is now available on @Xbox 360! Changelog here: http://t.co/BFSF0H9oWd"

I have noticed while playing online your opponents name appears on the bottom right corner of the screen,is this from the last update?
Yes, it is.

We made a lot of tiny additions here and there over the time between our last updates.

The way the attributes are now (get best), I should not be getting them out with Russia that easy......lol. And I seriously don't feel like spending who knows how much time on that, and wake up tomorrow and have patch3 available (hint hint). hahaha

That's why I said at the current level of the game

people have to understand that the academy, being crowdsourced is not going to be 100% on anything. skills and attributes for the get best teams were largely done before people even played the game, they're not going to be correct.

anyone who uses get best and doesn't make any other tweaks deserves to have issues. it's your game, take some time to make adjustments to get things right.

...or just get @ethybubs to do it for you.

I have a question about players uniforms, I'm not sure how to stop my team all wearing jerseys on top of their shirts, even on hot days in ODI's or any limited overs game. I understand one or two would do this on overcast days, but most times it looks wildly inappropriate.

Any help?

I have a question about players uniforms, I'm not sure how to stop my team all wearing jerseys on top of their shirts, even on hot days in ODI's or any limited overs game. I understand one or two would do this on overcast days, but most times it looks wildly inappropriate.

Any help?

unfortunately I don't think there is any setting you as a user can do. bit of a pity.

unfortunately I don't think there is any setting you as a user can do. bit of a pity.

It is a pity, it looks completely illogical. Some people get around in winter wearing less than that. I'm not sure why some players aren't wearing the heavy jersey and some are either? Oh well, off to the Patch 3 suggestion thread I go. :yes

You can't. It's all automatically done based on the temperature and a randomly allocated 'heat sensitivity' to each player.

And sunny doesn't necessarily mean hot either

Users who are viewing this thread