Post your questions about the game here!

Has anyone encountered the glitch where they get to bowl past their limit? It happened to me in Career mode, I was able to bowl 5 and 6 overs per match. Both matches were interrupted by rain. The first match also displayed at the start it was reduced to 12 overs a side but when I started playing it was 16 overs each.

Was thinking of getting a new controller, how's this?
Screenshot_20160628-051725.png

My career file is not opening in my game it seems to be currupted
what is the possible way of recovery of my career file of dbc 14

Was thinking of getting a new controller, how's this?

Logitech is definitely better than the average/generic controller. You probably won't get the 100% feel that you get with an XBOX controller but it won't be that bad either.

aC8Ydp8.jpg

@MattW sorry to bother, just noticed this post on the facebook page, do you have any info about buying the game on big ant site

after i re installed my DBC14 and demo DBC 17 i lost all my data, profiles and everything including XP score also help what i do?

Hi Guys
I have been playing DBC for 4-5 days i figured out many shots but cant figure the Coverdrive/StraightDrive

Any Help

Anyone
@blockerdave or @Ben_10 Please Respond

Hi Guys
I have been playing DBC for 4-5 days i figured out many shots but cant figure the Coverdrive/StraightDrive
LAS front/back for foot position (front foot/back foot) . RAS for direction of where u want to play the shot.

Users who are viewing this thread