Post your questions about the game here!

Though I agree with the fact that releasing this game on Don Bradman's birthday would have been ideal (infact it would have been EPIC), I am quite skeptical as If that was the case, 27th being just 3 weeks away, I am pretty sure we would have had the release date by now!! In all probability this game will release by end of September (+- one week)

Although you're more than likely correct, it feels not releasing on the 27th August is missing a trick. Guess it doesn't really matter though.

Although you're more than likely correct, it feels not releasing on the 27th August is missing a trick. Guess it doesn't really matter though.

Yeah....no doubt about it!! To be honest, to me its as huge as AC13 missing the Ashes Date!!

you forgot the :lol:lol:lol at the end of your post!

Nah...I meant it :p!!

Only in the sense that the 'Date' is significant. For an Ashes game a date before the Ashes actually starts is significant and holds value....any date after that does not hold the 'same' value. Similarly, for Don Bradman's Cricket 14, I cannot think of any other date that would hold 'more' value than Bradman's Birthday itself!! I am sure you would agree on that ;)!

Nah...I meant it :p!!

Only in the sense that the 'Date' is significant. For an Ashes game a date before the Ashes actually starts is significant and holds value....any date after that does not hold the 'same' value. Similarly, for Don Bradman's Cricket 14, I cannot think of any other date that would hold 'more' value than Bradman's Birthday itself!! I am sure you would agree on that ;)!

The difference being that everyone knows* when the Ashes start. Not many know when The Dons birthday is....so it doesnt really add up.

*except Trickstar.

I have a question, lets say the im playing the english county season(any team) will i be getting offers from other country domestic teams? i.e Australian, South African? Real life example of how pakistani players get contracts to go to england to play county cricket.

Sorry if its been asked before, its quite hard to keep track of everything. :p:p:p

I have a question, lets say the im playing the english county season(any team) will i be getting offers from other country domestic teams? i.e Australian, South African? Real life example of how pakistani players get contracts to go to england to play county cricket.

Sorry if its been asked before, its quite hard to keep track of everything. :p:p:p

Yes....Mike had confirmed you would (if you are good enough i.e)!

Hi Ross, so what I gain is that you will be able to play like in a say 70's or 80's style cricket environment?

Hi Ross, so what I gain is that you will be able to play like in a say 70's or 80's style cricket environment?

Yeah....Ross even posted a couple of pictures showing cricket in 70's and 80's style:

smash.jpg

run.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread