Post your questions about the game here!

Hey Mikeymerren, maybe now you give us indepth bowling/batting/fielding controls.Preaty please with Icecream and cherry on top.

Friday, straight after the weekly bug report ;)

Would you be able to give a mid-week update on how the Vine video's are coming along? I would also like to be kept in the know about any memory leakage issues you may have or any other types of leakages that may affect production.......does anyone have incontinence issues that may cause them to leave their station at irregular intervals? I know you wil be very helpful in this regard as you love taking the piss........

From hereon I shall try to be more civil to those that try to set about having others instigate legal action.

There is only one saddle on the high horse and my name's never been on it!

I do have a certain reputation to uphold but seriously you guys have raised the bar over the last few days, I could not hold a candle to you guys, I have been having major leakage - you guys made me cry! :yes

I have been having major leakage

What you and Mike get up to at BigAnt HQ is your own business mate, we do not wish to know about those sort of things here. (well maybe 79cricket)

...he hasn't had leakage of the release date kind... yet.

Really cool this.
Will there be any other classic players?
And will we be able to play as bradman in a career mode?

...he hasn't had leakage of the release date kind... yet.

One thing Ross doesnt suffer from......Premature Release Syndrome........if I was to compare this whole process to sex the woman would be smacking me on the head with a baseball bat, clenching the headboard with white knuckles, screaming....wil you just feckin finish for gods sake.............

One thing Ross doesnt suffer from......Premature Release Syndrome........if I was to compare this whole process to sex the woman would be smacking me on the head with a baseball bat, clenching the headboard with white knuckles, screaming....wil you just feckin finish for gods sake.............

How do you think we feel around here.... it's been nearly five years for us!

How can it have don Bradmans name on it and not release on his birthday? That must have been the plan all along. 27th August all the way! :wave

How can it have don Bradmans name on it and not release on his birthday? That must have been the plan all along. 27th August all the way! :wave

Though I agree with the fact that releasing this game on Don Bradman's birthday would have been ideal (infact it would have been EPIC), I am quite skeptical as If that was the case, 27th being just 3 weeks away, I am pretty sure we would have had the release date by now!! In all probability this game will release by end of September (+- one week)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread