Post your questions about the game here!

Could you please help me with this questions
1)How can i change the batting order (in PS3)?
2)is there a way to have a default stadium view of the replay without selecting the interactive replay all the time

I am really enjoying this game , Thanks for Bigantstudios for creating this game :cheers

is there any options to increase reviews?newys awesome game....career mode ..great addition...Ross u Rock...:cheers

Just a question regarding footwork. If I want to play a leg glance to a straight ball would I push towards the leg side with the foot stick or away seeming as I want to step slightly forward and round the ball? Can't quite work out which it is :wave? Thanks.

I dont have gaming console and i want to buy it to play this game....Which one gives better experience..PS3 or xbox 360

I dont have gaming console and i want to buy it to play this game....Which one gives better experience..PS3 or xbox 360

Not really any difference mate. PS3 has free online though which may be better considering you're currently only buying it for this game.

Have a couple of questions about custom fields...

1. Can you create and save custom fields in the game?

2. Can you use the user created custom fields in other offline and online matches, or you have to create custom field every time you play a match and can't save it across games/matches?

Anyone managed to play a slog sweep? I can sweep fine and slog fine but not both together.

As per the current control scheme, it is not possible to play a slog sweep deliberately. If you use a bumper to advance or to play a sweep, it overrides the trigger. For the next iteration, they should look at combining triggers + bumpers to decide the outcome, so for example, pressing LT (aggressive lofted shot) + LB (unorthodox shot) would result in sweep or reverse being played in the air.

Hey guys, does anyone know how I would go about getting a team I created on my pc in the academy onto my xbox 360?

Have a couple of questions about custom fields...

1. Can you create and save custom fields in the game?

2. Can you use the user created custom fields in other offline and online matches, or you have to create custom field every time you play a match and can't save it across games/matches?

1. Yes
2. Yes offline, no idea online I would assume so.

As per the current control scheme, it is not possible to play a slog sweep deliberately. If you use a bumper to advance or to play a sweep, it overrides the trigger. For the next iteration, they should look at combining triggers + bumpers to decide the outcome, so for example, pressing LT (aggressive lofted shot) + LB (unorthodox shot) would result in sweep or reverse being played in the air.

I don't think it's possible to press L1 & L2 or R1 & R2 together. I read somewhere that L1 & R1 (bumber buttons) override their trigger counterparts, i.e. if you press L1, it will override L2 and same with R1 & R2.

----------

1. Yes
2. Yes offline, no idea online I would assume so.

Thanks for the clarification bud. I guess will start experimenting with custom fields when I'm done with the Test match under way.

Users who are viewing this thread