Post your questions about the game here!

Spin nightmare

Dont get me wrong, one of the things I love about this game -its a challenge, I have got my head around batting against pace and medium pace bowling but spin is just a nightmare for me. Last night 80 odd for no loss in a 1 day game, spinner come on, all out 125. I cant even say the wickets are consistent, LBW, bowled, caught out - against spin I can do them all! Anyone else finding this? I find with the LBW/Bowled dismissals, I am trying to play the ball off to legside etc and the player just seems to miss, cant always be timing can it?

Also can anyone tell me an AI side to play against who play spinners from the off, may as well get straight into it to be honest!

is there anyway to come down the wicket and play shot??
regardless how bad or good i connect or time..it randomly goes up in the air and sometimes go on ground...
is there any specific to play ground after coming the down the wicket..
also another question anyway to play to fine leg??
or this also relies on timing??

Career Mode Regular Member

Hey, guys

In my career mode selection status it says regular member by aus 50 over cup. Does it mean i can play for aus team or how it works?

my problem in don bradman cricket 14

can anybody tell me how to play spin bowling in pro difficulty
i play with my co partner
and we both are not able to judge the slow flighted delivery and quicker one... we seem to play it early for a slower one and late for a quicker one... can anybody tell me how to judge and play the spinners with correct timing.. ??:noway:noway

Thanks mate . Just to be clear.

These close runouts you survived , were all referred upstairs to the third umpire right ?

PS. I`ve seen plenty of balls hit the keeper smack in the chest and drop to the ground. I enjoy that .

Yeah, that's what I meant by close runout - that it got referred upstairs.

Just wondering if I am missing something in this great game. I love the replay you get when you use the appeal system. Is there a way to show this great replay system when the umpire gives not out? Especially in a format that does not have the Appeal system in it.

Career Mode regular member

Hi,
In my selection status it says regular member in front of AUS 50 over cup, ind 20 league.. Wat does it mean?. When can i play for them?:spy

Hi,
In my selection status it says regular member in front of AUS 50 over cup, ind 20 league.. Wat does it mean?. When can i play for them?:spy

When that series comes...Look at the other competitions to have an idea of the series that are going on...

Multiplayer

Why does the bowler slow down during his run up in multiplayer?

can someone please help me i really want this game but it looks like the ps4 version wont be out soon.
can my laptop run this game
laptop-hp elitebook 6930p
processor-intel mobile core duo p8600 @2.40gh
ram-4gb
system type- 32bit
graphics card-mobile intel 4 express family chipset

I'd say, as with most laptops which are not dedicated to gaming, the graphics chip is below average.

I've been considering grabbing a second hand copy of IC 2010 to keep the urges away until we get a PS4 release. No point me having a dedicated gaming console and constantly buckling and buying PC games.

I can pick up IC2010 for about 3UKP in CEX and I probably still have my old savegame files on my old 360.

Need a PS4 release date - even a rough timeframe would be good. If it's going to be a really long way off, then the PC version or even the 360 version would be viable.

Users who are viewing this thread