Post your questions about the game here!

ricky87

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is not a proper Cricket simulation game and this match is not being played at a stadium in Chennai! It is meant to be a fast paced game, can't you make that out from the gameplay? And everything has to move at a similar pace, delaying some reactions may not be appropriate here. Besides, I reiterate that it has been captured perfectly in the game :yes

I am concerned however about other aspects of the game, like having a smart and dynamic AI, ability to place our fielders anywhere on the field, different type of shots including defensive ones.

Really love the trailer though, that follow through from the batsman after a shot, Epic! :yes And the crowd :D The graphics and animations are amazing! It is beautiful Cricket :)

Last edited:

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Ross, since your not answering my "custom tours" question! :( I'll ask another :rolleyes
How's your weather system going to work? Will we have a 5 day forecast displayed at the start of a test? Or the whole days forecast for an odi?
The toss has never really meant anything on the other cricket games. But knowing a test was going to be dry and sunny for the first 2 days then become overcast for the rest would make winning the toss a major factor.
Another idea in the match set up screen would be to have the ability to set the weather yourself for the 5 days. Just a thought. ;)

P.s. if you genuinely didn't see my question about the custom tours then no sarcasm was intended! The question was.........Are we going to be able to set up custom tours? And be able to assign a set ground to each game perhaps?

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, since your not answering my "custom tours" question! ?

must be one of 3 things

1 - the answer is no but doesn't want to state this so early on in project cycle
2- the answer is yes but wants to hold it back for marketing/whatever reasons
3 - he has missed your question every time, though this is unlikely

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
how many local players are supported in table top cricket?

shubham466

County Cricketer
What about its Pixel Shader Support ?

3.0 OR 4.0

(Talking about advanced Game not tabletop)

----------

I think it will not support pixel shader 2.0 though its too old and crappy in 2012 :p

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wait guys is this a separate game from tabletop cricket?

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wait guys is this a separate game from tabletop cricket?

Yes, Big Ant is releasing two different version's. TableTop is the arcade version

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Ross, i believe you mentioned somewhere in this forum a while ago that you will get someone from your team to answer questions on stats tracking for the game. Any plans on that happening anytime soon? If not, could you tell us some informations on stats tracking in ur rugby games if it had any and whether we should expect something similar in the cricket game? Not sure if stats are seemed that important for rugby games(not really familiar with the sport).

Speaking of the amazing ingame editor of the rugby game which you said is even better on the cricket game will be be able to share those edited or created players' faces?

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a small suggestion Ross.Make it available to update the current stats of the players in all forms from cricinfo.That would be realistic when the batsman comes into bat when his profile will be displayed with his picture (hopefully) :thumbs

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I asked this because Rugby Live 2 has not been released in India..

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I asked this because Rugby Live 2 has not been released in India..

Cant imagine it would have sold a single copy if it did!
Why would a company go to the trouble of marketing a game for a country that wouldnt buy their product? A cricket game in india however is a completly different story.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
How about displaying a ball in the left bottom corner of the screen with 2 fingers on the seam and 1 on the side and able to move the position of fingers using mouse so as to bowl the delivery we need ..We can also do variation based on our creativity and will be professional kind of bowling ..:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread