Post your questions about the game here!

I thought a while ago that Ross said game would be released by

xx/0x/13 (or something like that) meaning by end of September

Is this still not the case???

Yeah I know but that was a long time ago .....Would like Ross to confirm....
But anyway the play session is confirmed for August so most probably next month will be the release of the great game...:cheers

Will there be a challenge mode that involves hitting a golf ball against a water tank with a fence pailing? :spy

Yeah I know but that was a long time ago .....Would like Ross to confirm....
But anyway the play session is confirmed for August so most probably next month will be the release of the great game...:cheers

...Almost every single one of your posts pushes Ross for the release date. Stop it, I'm sure it's getting boring for more people than myself.
@BA - I'm really rather glad you haven't gone for other licensed players besides the Don. Those created in CA are on the whole looking more realistic than I've seen in any game. Nezzo's Aus team and Israr's general works are scarily accurate.

@BA - I'm really rather glad you haven't gone for other licensed players besides the Don. Those created in CA are on the whole looking more realistic than I've seen in any game. Nezzo's Aus team and Israr's general works are scarily accurate.
Actually he has but the main focus is on Sir Don.;)

You had me at "Vista"

Just a question for all my fellow Aussies. I own both the 360 and ps3 and after i enjoy the offline mode of this game for a couple of months i will be looking to start jumping online so i am just wondering which platform i should buy the game on?

Will there be more people playing DBC14 on PSN or XBL?(in Australia)

as far as i know Ross symons and mike fegan
This is a Q&A thread how is that a question or even a valid or helpful answer.

There are people that come on here and ask reasonable questions and end up never getting an answer because people like you just spam every thread OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER(<<<<pretty annoying right?) with the same questions that have already been answered or addressed

Its annoying the amount of children we have on these forums. This i want it, i want it NOW!!! attitude is is getting old.

Users who are viewing this thread