Post your questions about the game here!

Can we please stop with the biscuit talk, my belly is crying out for a malted milk! :(

Can we please stop with the biscuit talk, my belly is crying out for a malted milk!
Relevant:
$T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKJ1!BRoE)MqYFg~~60_35.JPG

Each tin contains on average 99.94 biscuits.

"Don Bradman 14 will be released in time for Christmas"

So this means game will be released only on december?

@Ross : When is the next CA update coming?Will that have practice nets?

I always made wild guesses that it would release for Christmas, but never ever thought it could come true. Wish it comes out earlier. But anyways, il take it as Santa's gift. :)

I always made wild guesses that it would release for Christmas, but never ever thought it could come true. Wish it comes out earlier. But anyways, il take it as Santa's gift. :)

Ross has already said that this is not the case, it will release earlier.

i know theres a new bowling system in this game aswell as a batting system, however when batting is there an ability to have a pitch marker on, but comes on late when the ball is being released or isnt there one atall?

if not I hope that theres a better camera system than Cricket 07 and IC2010 that made batting properly almost impossible without the marker

Can you control all members of a team or just one person.
I have asked before but didn't get an answer.
Any answer would be awesome.
Thanks

Can you control all members of a team or just one person.
I have asked before but didn't get an answer.
Any answer would be awesome.
Thanks

Yes you can control all of them while playing a regular match.

You control one person only in career mode.

Yes you can control all of them while playing a regular match.

You control one person only in career mode.

Yes, this is correct.

Apparently in the "A" game this is now called "Team mode" and is somehow related to the picture on the front of the box? Yeah, I don't get it either.... anyway, I guess it's maybe called "Team mode" because you can't actually field* and your team does all the work for you, it's like having little Cricket Minions play the game for you, how cute, I love minions!

*Apparently you can actually field in Ashes 201X now...

Yes, this is correct.

Apparently in the "A" game this is now called "Team mode" and is somehow related to the picture on the front of the box? Yeah, I don't get it either.... anyway, I guess it's maybe called "Team mode" because you can't actually field* and your team does all the work for you, it's like having little Cricket Minions play the game for you, how cute, I love minions!

I don't see your game with team mode, just regular cricket matches that you can set your field.....

Whats that? They are the same thing?

Oh for goodness sake :facepalm

Yes, this is correct.

Well you can always upstage them by stating you have "Be a Pro mode", "Career mode" and "Coach mode" to go with "Team mode"... I can provide you a description of each if required :p

Yes, this is correct.

Can you possibly share the link to that please? Is he still posting on your FB page? lol

Users who are viewing this thread