Post your questions about the game here!

guys pls help.
how to change the appearnce of my player in career mode.
when i strt the career i randmly selctd all the kits.
nw my player is luking vulger n i dnt want delete my career cos nw i m vry close to geting chance to play for intrnational squad.
pls help.

Player details are locked once career begins

LzbKG2m.png

I've gone from regularly scoring double centuries on amateur to making contact with 1 ball of 120 in the nets on Pro.

Any simple advice? I've tried watching tips videos but nothing has helped me, although I did learn about the circle round the ball I hadn't realised before.

----------

I've gone from regularly scoring double centuries on amateur to making contact with 1 ball of 120 in the nets on Pro.

Any simple advice? I've tried watching tips videos but nothing has helped me, although I did learn about the circle round the ball I hadn't realised before.

Often in the nets it tells me my timing is ideal but the ball still just goes straight through me

Often in the nets it tells me my timing is ideal but the ball still just goes straight through me[/QUOTE]

What feedback are you getting about your foot movement?

Just now discovered you can use the LS during batting....... im an idiot

I am Playing in Career mode Only No.3 Batsman and at first in Initial levels It is easy to me. and after promoting to PRO Level in the first match Duck Out and In Practice match Balls Hit 0/60, Timing is Coming as PERFECT and Foot Work Is Coming As Very Poor. So How and When I Have To Place the Foot Work, Please Could any one Explain Me. I Have even Tried The Tutorial but Foot Work Is Only Coming as Very Poor While Timing Is Perfect. :noway Any One Help Me. Also Explain about The Timing when we have to place the foot work. ;)
Update - And Even I Was Moving The Left analog Stick and What was the Prob Is The Timing of Foot Work, Any One Explain About That !

Last edited:
DB14 PC downloads

hi guys

Can someone tell me what kind of downloads are available in the PC downloads subforum? Its locked (understandable) however it would be nice to see what sort of mods, etc are available now for the PC version...might actually influence me to fast-track my purchase of it. I only have the xbox verson atm.

hi guys

Can someone tell me what kind of downloads are available in the PC downloads subforum? Its locked (understandable) however it would be nice to see what sort of mods, etc are available now for the PC version...might actually influence me to fast-track my purchase of it. I only have the xbox verson atm.

I think the following thread should give you a good enough idea...
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/don-bradman-cricket-14-forum/dbc14-mod-screenshots-90780.html

IMO if you have a decent PC, which is capable of playing the game, go for it. The ongoing patches should make purchasing the PC version worth your while.

Edit: Too late. grkrama got there first.

Last edited:
To be fair, PC was where it was always going to be at. Always viewed the console as an appetiser but the PC gives unlimited options for online games against all your PlanetCricket favourites so come for the online, stay for the patches. I'm truly amazed at how much I've been enjoying the online since I had zero shits to give about it in any other title... Goes to show they're doing good things.

I have a question about net practice in career mode. To start with, Im a batting allrounder. When I go to nets to increase my skills, the players goes to batting. Is there anyway I can do bowling practice in career mode to increase those skills?

I have a question about net practice in career mode. To start with, Im a batting allrounder. When I go to nets to increase my skills, the players goes to batting. Is there anyway I can do bowling practice in career mode to increase those skills?

it's just batting. but bowling is MUCH easier to skill-up in game

Users who are viewing this thread