Post your questions about the game here!

For some reason, when I enter career mode, all it shows is Start a new career and Leaderboard...the Continue game option is not accessible...I have checked my Xbox storage data and that shows my career mode game data over there, but in-game, nothing

The lack of a fielding positions overlay make no real sense unless playing with the pro camera - all it does it add more time to look around after each field change. It should at least be there as an option.

What's the deal with the rain, too? I've had career matches where I've come in to bat and it's been raining for a good 5-6 overs before going off, then we come back on less than 15 minutes later - and it's still shows as raining until the end of the over.

Is there anyway to play sweepshot six like maxwell's signature shot ?

Is there anyway we can change the grounds say when doing a 50 overs WC Or Twenty20 WC maybe say in Patch3.. for example when choosing a tournement we can have the options of choosing grounds where the matches can be played instead of default grounds. Hope Ross can implement this for Patch 3.. its great we can change grounds for tours on Patch2.

I'm sure I've seen this asked and answered, but when you get made captain can you change the batting order? I'm tempted to re-start a career at number 5, with a view to moving up the order when I get a bit better. Also, if I did well enough to get picked for a Test, would I picked at my original position (5) or the position I'd moved to (say 3)?

Is it possible to remove patch2 on 360 and go back to patch 1?

I can obviously go back to original no patch quite easily but then it would directly update to patch 2

Any ideas?

I don't enjoy batting at all any more, it's a really big step backwards I think despite all the other niceimprovements in the patch.

Edit: Deleted patch, not sure if its patch 1 or no patch now.

Initial impression, batting is much better. The first cut shot I played was so satisfying, along the ground as it should be.

Bowling .. 9 for 9 in my first innings as a batting allrounder ... mmm not good.
Fielding .. the super fielders aaarrrggghh.
AI batsmen are a mixed bag, at least they go for singles unlike the new breed, but of course now they get run out.

Overall its so noticeable how many great fixes have been added in patch 2. It really is a better game. However, the batting is unbearable for me in p2. I think Ill just have to shelve the game and hope p3 combines the best of both worlds.

No hard feelings, I have got about 10 times more value out of the game than any game I bought in recent memory. The fact that there is even a possibility of a 3rd patch opening the game up for more fun is incredible.

Thanks devs.

Last edited:
donbradman cricket 14 pc controller

can don bradman for pc run on other controllers instead of the xbox 360 controller?
I mean will it work with other controllers other than xbox controller?
because in the tutorial and guide they used the xbox controller.

can don bradman for pc run on other controllers instead of the xbox 360 controller?
I mean will it work with other controllers other than xbox controller?
because in the tutorial and guide they used the xbox controller.

Yes you can use any dualshock 3 type pc usb game controller :) Don't forget to install generic usb gamepad drivers for vibration feedback.

AI needs lots of improvement. Right now what is pissing me off is I am playing for Durham as leg spinner, it is my 15 county match and my bowling average is 4.0 and strike rate is 16.3 and what does AI do ? is giving me bowling after 50 overs when all batsmen are set and opposition is rolling.

I feel AI should choose bowlers for bowling wisely based on strike rates or averages instead of randomly choosing them.

AI needs lots of improvement. Right now what is pissing me off is I am playing for Durham as leg spinner, it is my 15 county match and my bowling average is 4.0 and strike rate is 16.3 and what does AI do ? is giving me bowling after 50 overs when all batsmen are set and opposition is rolling.

I feel AI should choose bowlers for bowling wisely based on strike rates or averages instead of randomly choosing them.

Are you a Right handed Leg Spinner (wrist spinner..!)?

I cannot for the life of me bowl a proper leg break over the wicket to a RHB. Is this something you've suffered with?

I've realised AI choose bowlers based on their ratings and not their form so Narine will open for WI as he is best bowler.

@Arunava I wish I had your problem, I started a career as batting all rounder and bowl more overs than any other including opening the bowling in some 2nd inns or coming on first change in 1st inns! Find it strange as my players skills are much lower than others in the team! I would be much happier to bowl the odd spell here and there.

How to increase points so i can increase ability. I asked this question thrice yet to get a response.

Are you a Right handed Leg Spinner (wrist spinner..!)?

I cannot for the life of me bowl a proper leg break over the wicket to a RHB. Is this something you've suffered with?

I suffered when my skills were poor, but then I learned to bowl with whatever skills I had coz I was being smashed all over even by tailenders. I started career on 'PRO'. Then gradually I learned how to bowl the line and length I want and to trap a batsman and started taking lots of wickets, 7-8 per match. In test best being 10/32 in an innings and 15/65 in same match. 9-0 in ODI and T20. And now I am loving spin bowling, averaging 4 runs per wicket and 16 bowls per wicket. And I can feel difficulty has increased now.

I suffered when my skills were poor, but then I learned to bowl with whatever skills I had coz I was being smashed all over even by tailenders. I started career on 'PRO'. Then gradually I learned how to bowl the line and length I want and to trap a batsman and started taking lots of wickets, 7-8 per match. In test best being 10/32 in an innings and 15/65 in same match. 9-0 in ODI and T20. And now I am loving spin bowling, averaging 4 runs per wicket and 16 bowls per wicket. And I can feel difficulty has increased now.

ok....but it should stand to reason that as a wrist spinner (I hate that term!) I should be able to bowl a leg break over the wicket. Sometimes its almost an off break! At the moment, I just bowl loads of drifts to get edges etc. with the odd top spinner too, but always around the wicket, making LBW really hard

Users who are viewing this thread