Post your questions about the game here!

ellgieff

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Im weeing myself with excitement - that's how fun these facts are[DOUBLEPOST=1412495222][/DOUBLEPOST]

Who do you code for?

These days, a bank. Prior to that, the Government

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In the graphics option, what is 'film grain'?

dharish

School Cricketer
Friends, how do I check which difficulty am I playing now in career mode? I started off with Pro but timing is getting tougher.. right now my helmet says its 4.. Have I moved up levels?

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@dharish go into nets practice in the career mode and it will tell you what level your next match will be on.

PotsnPans

Club Captain
In career mode when you're the captain how do you change the batting line-up now? As in when you're batting alter who comes in next? Used to be down on the D-pad I think but that just turns the player invisible now...

Shakil9130

School Cricketer
I installed DBC 14 on my PC. Everything was going perfect but today i faced a problem in batting. When i select off side (loft shot) then player also move off side during the time of hitting the ball. So shot wasn't perfect. It also happend in time of leg side shot where player move much lage side in time of hitting instead of steady position. In steady position, shot can be played perfectly. So plz help me regarding this.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
If fielding is set on semi auto, do fielders dive automatically for catches or do I have to dive manually?

Ren

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I installed DBC 14 on my PC. Everything was going perfect but today i faced a problem in batting. When i select off side (loft shot) then player also move off side during the time of hitting the ball. So shot wasn't perfect. It also happend in time of leg side shot where player move much lage side in time of hitting instead of steady position. In steady position, shot can be played perfectly. So plz help me regarding this.

I haven't noticed the same since very early versions. PC or console?

Edit - fail on my part - you mentioned it's PC.

What version of the game? is it fully updated through steam?

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
In the graphics option, what is 'film grain'?
It's exactly what it says, a film grain that overlays on top of the game and menu's.

If fielding is set on semi auto, do fielders dive automatically for catches or do I have to dive manually?
They will dive automatically, however you still need the correct input from the right stick to make the catch.

autocrat

School Cricketer
I had EA Cricket - I think it was 2005, the one made in Canada - for Xbox. For that cricket game on that platform, the One Fatal Flaw™ was that you couldn't save a game part of the way through. A test match would take 7-10 hours, unfortunately I had a life at the time.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
It's exactly what it says, a film grain that overlays on top of the game and menu's.

They will dive automatically, however you still need the correct input from the right stick to make the catch.

Thanks. Sometimes it seems like the ball passes very close to the fielder and he does not make any attempt. So was wondering if I was supposed to press the dive button like I do to stop boundaries. To be honest I would not mind that option for boundary catches :P

AshleyWilliam

Banned
Thanks. I enjoy actually being entitled to hold an educated opinion.

You should try it. Holding opinions you're _actually_ entitled to, that is.

Good for you hey - you're so smart!

Well done with your education too. :-)

Go get em tiger!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread