Post your questions about the game here!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
It's hard to tell by looking at just the images, but I think it's the latter one.
I can confirm that there was edge I mean ball touching the bat as a small part of the ball was into the bat which is how the game recognizes an edge...But anyways hope it was the latter one as getting an edge off a spinner itself is hard and when such thing happens it doesn't feel right....

AdyRehmani

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want to ask that will 2015 version add all stadia of Pakistan or just 1 or 2??? also will it add Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah too as Pakistan playing its entire home series there...

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I want to ask that will 2015 version add all stadia of Pakistan or just 1 or 2??? also will it add Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah too as Pakistan playing its entire home series there...

Who needs all those stadiums when you have a Cricket game like never before :) Plus why should they give more stadiums of Pakistan as there is no International Cricket going on currently. I agree on the part that we need at least 1 stadium from UAE, unlicensed off course.

brutemacaroon50

School Cricketer
I have an xbox 360 and when I go to the Don Bradman Academy - Teams, I can't click on replace all teams (its greyed out) and if I try to go to the Online Community it says "the don bradman cricket academy service is not available. please try again later".

Can someone please help me out?

scottwhatmore

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

Firstly I would like to thanks Big Ant for the development of an awesome cricket game. For someone who's played cricket games for years (Weet Bix Cricket 96, Shane Warne Cricket 99, every EA Sports and Internation Cricket Captain game available), this is by far and beyond the best production made by a company. I even bought a PS3 just to experience this game!

The most frustrating thing for me, is the inability to change line ups in career mode. I know this issue has been spoken about (ie. formula for averages/form etc), but something needs to be done. Either externally or within the cricket academy, there needs to be a way to change the career batting line ups. Had I known about the line ups not changing, then I would have made changes before starting a career..

So Big Ant, I plead with you! Please do something about it!

Westindies

Club Captain
can we play down the track grounded shots in this game? is there any key combo for that? I am yet to try that shot

Watson33

Club Cricketer
Hi guys,

Does anyone on here know when the academy for the 360 will be back up and running? I'm getting quite annoyed at having to play tests with K.Pawson batting for England :P

Any information would be gratefully received!

Thanks in advance.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's hard to say, we are working with MS on it, we will have it fixed as soon as we can.

Like Sony's fix, it won't be on our side but we need to help them see what is required.

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
You have to be online to launch the game, since version 1.14

It's mentioned in the first post here DBC14 PC Version 1.14 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

So effectively it means I can't play the game offline which is a catastrophic news to say the least. Definitely not what I was expecting after having bought an original copy.
I can understand the game going for "Mandatory update check at the game's boot (once at the menu the internet can be disabled/disconnected)", but if the attempts to connect
to the internet is unsuccessful, I fail to understand why it won't allow me to play offline with whatever version I have installed on my laptop. Shouldn't this be configurable i.e.
I should be able to chose if I want to launch the game with latest updates or proceed to play the game without any online connection ? Am I missing some setting which will allow
me to proceed to play offline ? I expect someone from Big Ant to clarify this..like Matty Hyden says in the commentary, "This is a collapse (read setting) of gargantuan proportions" :mad:facepalm:noway:(

fiction

County Cricketer
So effectively it means I can't play the game offline which is a catastrophic news to say the least. Definitely not what I was expecting after having bought an original copy.
I can understand the game going for "Mandatory update check at the game's boot (once at the menu the internet can be disabled/disconnected)", but if the attempts to connect
to the internet is unsuccessful, I fail to understand why it won't allow me to play offline with whatever version I have installed on my laptop. Shouldn't this be configurable i.e.
I should be able to chose if I want to launch the game with latest updates or proceed to play the game without any online connection ? Am I missing some setting which will allow
me to proceed to play offline ? I expect someone from Big Ant to clarify this..like Matty Hyden says in the commentary, "This is a collapse (read setting) of gargantuan proportions" :mad:facepalm:noway:(
You can play the game offline after you've bypassed the internet connection check that happens when you start the game.

Users who are viewing this thread