Post your questions about the game here!

Hahha... Uh-oh spaghetti oh...

Hey guys, I'm playing on Xbox one and just got the game, I've been given out a few times as batsman for edges and LBW that are clearly not out, how do I appeal the decision? I read that it was D Pad Up to do it, but that doesn't do anything, so I was hoping for a better answer here!:)
Cheers!

If the screen doesn't give you the option to review, you're playing a format that doesn't have reviews. If playing career, most if not all domestic matches don't have reviews

How to check the confidence level of batsman during the game play?

Right on the D Pad

Hi guys I'm a newbie from the UK and I've just purchased the game on eBay and am awaiting delivery which arrives Monday. I've really keen to use some of the mods on here and have read I need to verify my game etc when it arrived which is all good. My question is regarding the difficulty of installing these?? I'm not exactly what you would call a computer expert so is there clear instructions for installing these mods and how difficult is it?? Thanks in advance :)

The mods are as simple as dropping in a few files into a directory and changing things within the Cricket Academy in game.

The mods are as simple as dropping in a few files into a directory and changing things within the Cricket Academy in game.
thats great news. I initially ordered the PS4 version but due to the modding cancelled my order and opted the PC and found a cracking deal that came came with the control pad and steal book :) is there instructions telling me where to put said files?

In the downloads forum there's tutorials and mods and lions and tigers and bears.

A question:
In career mode I am still getting the same team that I used to play when I started at the age of 20. Is it possible to make the IPL/County/National teams change as time goes on?

No, the teams are locked once you begin your career, they don't change, unfortunately.

I tried playing with some dudes I have added on my steam friend list but haven't been able to start a single game yet after 3 days of continuous tries , the game gets stuck on preparing match screen and after that an error pop ups.
Any workaround?[DOUBLEPOST=1437800545][/DOUBLEPOST]the error says connection to the remote player has been lost or something like that.

I have one question I have already verify my game but still unable to download patch need answer.thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread