Post your questions about the game here!

We have to provide name displayed in the game (uper right corner) or the steam username or steam display name???

We have to provide name displayed in the game (uper right corner) or the steam username or steam display name???
Username.

Its there in your profile url

Code:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/themusketeeer

Last edited:
Can we play Human VS Human in PC, by connecting two joysticks ?? And IF So, How ??

Could just be me, not to seem like I'm piling on @blockerdave's weather reports... but I haven't had any rain at all in career mode for about "a year" and I'm playing for NZ all over the "World" along with an English county season and stuff. Has there been a reduction in one of the updates somewhere along the line? It's not something I would obviously want to see a huge amount of, but it can make tests a little bit more interesting... I used to get a reasonable amount of rain during the Big Bash but haven't had any for a long time.

@MattW Can you confirm my request for the download section, already done sending steam id and all yesterday only as per the instructions..

Patience is a virtue.

Why do i don't see any match to play online , either in custom matches too, Is my game having a problem or really no one's online ??

Why do i don't see any match to play online , either in custom matches too, Is my game having a problem or really no one's online ??
You have to add steam friends for that.

And if you haven't spend at least $5 in steam store, then you won't be able to send the request too.

Users who are viewing this thread