Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Yeah, I don't like the rings at all, haha! Too much like all the mods are doing for Cricket 07, cheers mate.

Yeah, I don't like the rings at all, haha! Too much like all the mods are doing for Cricket 07, cheers mate.
I knew it :p

I'll do the rest of the logos without the rings and also try to remove those rings in the previous ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys requests are kept in the bag as it is. I am not getting time for doing them. You gotta have patience. I'll do them once I am free. (probably this weekend)

I just like your DD sig so much mate.Just could have avoided that red stroke in the border though.

Hi PP......Just a request mate...........can you please make a wally of Kings XI Punjab and a wally of Mumbai Indians??

great work dude

good work pranav.

Thanks guys!

Hi PP......Just a request mate...........can you please make a wally of Kings XI Punjab and a wally of Mumbai Indians??

I have taken your requests. :)

To Shan, Monzi, Tom, Biggy, Garry :
Guys, I know that your requests are waiting and it has been over a week. I am currently busy with a lot of work. My school is ending after this week. I'll have summer vacations for about a month then. So you guys, have to wait for 10 days more. I'll be a lot free then and can do the requests in one or two go's. So I would request you to be patient. :)

To Shan, Monzi, Tom, Biggy, Garry :
Guys, I know that your requests are waiting and it has been over a week. I am currently busy with a lot of work. My school is ending after this week. I'll have summer vacations for about a month then. So you guys, have to wait for 10 days more. I'll be a lot free then and can do the requests in one or two go's. So I would request you to be patient. :)

In which hospital?????:p

Ya mate i will be waiting for it!!!!!!!

Ah, I am glad that the thread reached 400 post! :)

Didn't really think of it going so far when I started with those pathetic sigs :p, but as the time passed, I got a hang of phtoshop, learning more tricks and at last it brought me here.
I think I've improved a lot if you look at my first sig. Hope this thread does even well and reaches 1k posts in the near future.

Great stuff mate....I have got a request for you but seeing that you are busy these days ill ask you later..

Users who are viewing this thread