Problems running the blic pc demo anybody?

My 899mb demo finished about 5 mins early and then the .exe would'nt open, of course I now only had 871mb of it and thats why, so d/l the 300mb demo with no commentry, I will d/l the 899mb demo overnite :(

is it starforce protected. u can know the starforce protection if it has protect.dll file.

Why are these demos so huge in file size? hey rubber, can you guys really afford the bandwidth which would touch terabytes literally???

9 mins elapsed and 21 mins remaining! pretty fast server!

RG have now emailed codies cust services the unusual problem im getting hope they can help :(

rudeypooh said:
RG have now emailed codies cust services the unusual problem im getting hope they can help :(
Should be a good test of the two companies customer service departments. EA just used to tell people to upgrade their drivers, if they replied at all.

These demos are too huge for me to download. 899 MB! Over my head. Way over it. I guess I'll just wait for the real game or for some magazine to ship it. As for data requirements, 4.4 GB is a bit much. Not all gamers are endowed with huge hard disks and the argument "If you want to play it you should get a bigger hard disk" isn't really fair. Just stirring up the argument.

I'll have to base all my judgement on the screenies and members here. And there I was, saying the demos were the most important and now I can't even play them myself. Sucks.

I downloaded the demo and when I clicked on launch game it took me straight back to the launch game screen after a short break. What's up with that??

dobbo2k4 said:
I downloaded the demo and when I clicked on launch game it took me straight back to the launch game screen after a short break. What's up with that??

thats what happens to me too
it's ****ing me off now- first the c2005 demo and now this one wont work:mad

hey will it work on 128 mb ram??? any1 tried on 128?? 62% done for me

i am totatly shocked by this!!! RG said BLIC wont support Integrated graphic well i have tried it and it works smoothly!!! rahul i think 256ram or higher would suit BLIC

Users who are viewing this thread