Problems running the blic pc demo anybody?

Game works very well for me. My specs

AMD Athlon XP2800+ (1.8 Ghz)
448Mb RAM
ATI Radeon IGP 320M
40Gb HDD
Direct X 9.0c
Win XP SP2

rahulk666 said:
Looks like you don't know a whole lot about CPUs. Not making fun of you or anything but just saying it based on your response. Please don't take it in offensive way please.

Intel makes Pentium chips. They have manufactured Pentuim II, Pentium III and Pentium 4 chips.

Click Start > Run and then type devmgmt.msc and hit enter. The device Management will open up. Expand the Processor option in the tree by clcicking the "+" sign. That is your processor.

I did that that is what in respond it says intel celeron cpu 2.60ghz yar

ok i've finally got my working on the nvidia, simply had to reformat though :S

i tried to play the demo in my pc but sadly i was getting some kind of error report just after the first bowl of game..than i tried with my laptop(i was sure the game wont work in my laptop) and guess what..the game is running smoothly in my laptop...lol..anyway atleast i m happy that the full version will work in my laptop as i have already pre ordered it....

here is some of my thoughts abt the game--

The controls are really tough in computer...now i have to buy a ps2 gamepad with usb converter.i guess thn it would be easy for me to control ..the gameplay is really smooth..specially i like the hawkeye part...it exactly shows weather the bowl would hit the stump or not...its relaly a cool...

and abt the feilding meter .i m not getting any feilding meter while i m doing the bowling???anyone knows why is that...i need help here gang...

anyway guys best of luck .thanks a lott

Here is the screenshot of my laptop. It looks so ugly.

Attachments

• CRICKET 2005-06-29 16-46-54-26.jpg
    CRICKET 2005-06-29 16-46-54-26.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 113
  • CRICKET 2005-06-29 16-47-38-50.jpg
    CRICKET 2005-06-29 16-47-38-50.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 109
  • CRICKET 2005-06-29 16-46-17-14.jpg
    CRICKET 2005-06-29 16-46-17-14.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 106
vibs89 said:
My game works fine and all. Only the problem is when I start the game it jus directly take me to the Main Menu. It doesn't show the trailer and all that stuff. Also the graphics looks horrible on my laptop. Does anybody have solution for it. Or do I have to buy a new graphics card?

Whata graphic card do you have on your laptop and other spec as i plan on playing my game on it as well as my laptop is my best PC at home .
Mine are
P4 2.8
896 ram
40Gb
ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000
Any hope this will work? Ill probably have to get the demo before i get the game.

That is what I said Rahul,

I have Celeron instead of pentium.
Will it work on celeron?

fardin said:
That is what I said Rahul,

I have Celeron instead of pentium.
Will it work on celeron?
Well, we are waiting on Sohail to tell us whether he has a Pentuin IV processor or Celeron processor. I think it should run fine on celeron processor.

guys, game's not running past the 1st ball!
i have a P4 1.7 GHZ processor with nVidia Geforce4 Ti4600 card.
what do i need to modify to get it running?

aussie1st said:
Whata graphic card do you have on your laptop and other spec as i plan on playing my game on it as well as my laptop is my best PC at home .
Mine are
P4 2.8
896 ram
40Gb
ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000
Any hope this will work? Ill probably have to get the demo before i get the game.

Well mine is

Mobile Intel(R) Celeron(R)
CPU 2.309 GHz
192 MB OF Ram
40 GB Hard Drive
ATI IGP 340M

rahulk666 said:
Hey Sohail do you have a Pentium 4 processor or Celeron??

pentium 4 i have got and it works and on my other pc with celeron it works on that aswell. :happy :happy

sohail said:
pentium 4 i have got and it works and on my other pc with celeron it works on that aswell. :happy :happy
There you go fardin... I think it will work on your PC too. Good Luck! Thanks Sohail!

Users who are viewing this thread