Problems running the blic pc demo anybody?

no problem guys! happy gaming :)

goddamn, it's not working.
is the starforce protection thing possibly causing problems?

hey guys can anybody help me on this
im getting this error(see screenshot)
im gettin this when i click on launch
i have the following specs:
P4 1.6GHZ
256 MB RAM
Sis 650 Integrated graphics
plzz help me out!!

Attachments

• errror.JPG
    errror.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 128
vibs89 said:
The same problem I get in mine too bddy.

any suggestions wat mite b going wrong
hey guys plzz tell us wats going wrong
spare time for us

has anyone had problems with selecting anti-aliaising??? cuz everytime i bump it up(with any resolution), as i get into the selection screen the whole game freezes ... and i have to restart my pc.

p.s - cricket 2005 wrks on full resolution and 4x antialiaising and high detail and all that!

its not working on many pc's... or some or the other problem is running not the game.....

guys ! it not working ,,it crashes after one ball is bowled,,,
i am running on my Laptop with following configuration
XP prof
Pentium 4 - 3.06Ghz
512 MB RAM
RADEON.IGP 345M
Help me pleaseeeeeeeeeee !

sachin said:
Can't even open the file!Have no idea what to do!
yeah i am having the same problem, i cant even get the install to launch. I ve tried run as and open and it still wont launch.....

Any help would be appreciated..
Thanks in advance

Guys could anyone give me a hand. I have installed the demo and everything is fine graphically etc except it is running very very slowly. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to remedy it?

I have tried the various configuration settings on start up but nothing seems to work. Having read through this thread I seem to have similar specs to people who are running the game fine - Athlon 2.5

Could someone point me in the right direction please.

Cheers

karolkarol said:
Guys could anyone give me a hand. I have installed the demo and everything is fine graphically etc except it is running very very slowly. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to remedy it?

I have tried the various configuration settings on start up but nothing seems to work. Having read through this thread I seem to have similar specs to people who are running the game fine - Athlon 2.5

Could someone point me in the right direction please.

Cheers
Reduce resolution, disable Anti-Aliasing, update graphics drivers, check if you have directx 9.0c, try to make monitor refresh rate 75Hz for CRT monitors and 60Hz for LCD ones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread