Problems running the blic pc demo anybody?

userm said:
u r welcome dude, try google search for those drivers and i forgot to mension that, game worked when i changed resolution and launch game from Configuration --> Launch game ..

btw where r u frm in india??
did u get cricket 2005 or not?

ok reformatted pc demo worked like a dream without anything installed, put all my programs like office 2003, etc on the computer same problem again, play one ball get thrown out the next, this demo is just giving me headaches now.

WHY CAN'T GAME HAVE ANY DEMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

dont worry about reformatting guys,
i struggled for a whole day downloading different drivers and stuff.
im pretty sure all your optimum resolutions are above 1024x768.
first, change your resolution to 1024x768, then run the game at that resolution.
go to options and Advanced Graphics Options (i think, it might be called Advanced Display Options) and set the detail level to HIGH.
The game seems to work after that.
Before I tried this, it was crashing after the 1st ball.

dhruvdeepak ive tried all possible BIOS drivers, motherboard drivers, graphic card drviers, changing resolution and detail levels, just no luck man :S

rudeypooh said:
ok reformatted pc demo worked like a dream without anything installed, put all my programs like office 2003, etc on the computer same problem again, play one ball get thrown out the next, this demo is just giving me headaches now.

WHY CAN'T GAME HAVE ANY DEMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@
Did you try creating a new windows user and then playing the game logged on as new user you just created. Windows user profiles can be a pain sometimes especially if you have a habit of deleting files from c:\documents and settings\<user name you log on as> folder.

i guess codemasters is wrong on which graphics card works with their game!
seems like some integrated cards work. my graphics card, which is not listed, works too.

rahulk666 just tried that now no still no luck, i guess il just have to wait for the ps2 release as i can't even get the ps2 demo :(

its weird how it worked fine after a format but not once other software was installed, hmmmmmm

rudeypooh said:
rahulk666 just tried that now no still no luck, i guess il just have to wait for the ps2 release as i can't even get the ps2 demo :(

its weird how it worked fine after a format but not once other software was installed, hmmmmmm
I am a bit lost here. What did i try??

Well the same problem to me here. I mean the graphics of mine its looks horrible and the game runs slow as hell.

rahulk666 i tried playing the game under different windows account

well i am well and truly stumped now.
i played the game properly fully twice.
now it isnt working, back to the same problem. wtf

Users who are viewing this thread