PS3/360 Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Enjoy this latest patch 2.5 thanks for all your hard work ross and the team. not so easier to score 4s as easily due to the outfield that's good the bowlers line has changed not so much legside bowling and more catches to slips and stumps flying. look forward to more updates and eventually patch 3 thanks again.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 will have an update today for Xbox360 and Playstation3
Bug Fixes
- Fix for C&B being shown in Wicket HUD when not caught by bowler.
- Fix for an instance of "Umpire's Call" giving wrong decision.
- Fix for fielders sometimes walking to the ball when fielding.
- Fix for Appeals Causing a non-responsive state TUNING
- Tuning of physics relating to trajectory off bat with good timing.
- Tuning desire to run of striking batsman if player is non-striker in Career.
- Tuning of bowler speed differential.
- Tuning of edge chance on defensive shots.
- Tuning of ground friction in field.
- Tuning of physics with relation to edges.
- Ball carries to slips fielders more often.
- Tuning of Stump Physics.
ADDITIONS
- Career difficulty will only go up for appearances at International Level.
- Added Toggle for Transparent Batsman to D-Pad DOWN.
- Added Toggle for Transparent Wicket Keeper to D-Pad UP.[DOUBLEPOST=1410934236][/DOUBLEPOST]First thing - are the old Xbox360's working now?
Don Bradman Cricket 14 will have an update today for Xbox360 and Playstation3
Bug Fixes
- Fix for C&B being shown in Wicket HUD when not caught by bowler.
- Fix for an instance of "Umpire's Call" giving wrong decision.
- Fix for fielders sometimes walking to the ball when fielding.
- Fix for Appeals Causing a non-responsive state TUNING
- Tuning of physics relating to trajectory off bat with good timing.
- Tuning desire to run of striking batsman if player is non-striker in Career.
- Tuning of bowler speed differential.
- Tuning of edge chance on defensive shots.
- Tuning of ground friction in field.
- Tuning of physics with relation to edges.
- Ball carries to slips fielders more often.
- Tuning of Stump Physics.
ADDITIONS
- Career difficulty will only go up for appearances at International Level.
- Added Toggle for Transparent Batsman to D-Pad DOWN.
- Added Toggle for Transparent Wicket Keeper to D-Pad UP.[DOUBLEPOST=1410934236][/DOUBLEPOST]First thing - are the old Xbox360's working now?

For the next Bradman game could we have Danny Morrison and David Lloyd as commentators?

Is FPS issue still there?
Man I badly want to try this but I don't want to fail in my Chemistry exam. :p

Its a brilliant update .. the game feels so smooth. The shots are almost flawless now. Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the AI field settings and bowling seem to have improved. Had a packed offside field with the AI bowling 5 out of 6 deliveries outside off stump in a Casual Test match I started on PRO.

Took a lot of patience to get to 97/0. Then just when I thought I had the hang of it, Vettori came in. My Indian mentality boosted my confidence further making me go after the spinner - and soon I was 195 allout with Vettori getting a 5fer

Its a brilliant update .. the game feels so smooth. The shots are almost flawless now. Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the AI field settings and bowling seem to have improved. Had a packed offside field with the AI bowling 5 out of 6 deliveries outside off stump in a Casual Test match I started on PRO.

Totally agree - fantastic update!

Really enjoying the update, only one problem, my career started on rookie and before the update I was on amateur with internationals on pro, now internationals are on amateur and county is rookie, its to easy so I'm gonna have to start a new career. Scored a couple of 50s not out playing all round the park!

Loving loving loving the game post patch, batting feels so much more controlled and taking wickets feels like an achievement (playing pro).

Couple of things:

1) I'm still finding the ball not carrying to the keeper sufficiently, bowling good length on a hard pitch at 140kph+
2) AI pacing at the death in a t20 is still a bit off. Plenty of blocking, leaving and nurdling in the last 5 overs with plenty of wickets in hand

Can only imagine how much better it will be with patch 3 - especially with the latest PC update making the bowlers bowl more outside offstump...

Was going to buy a PS4 this week to get Fifa15... will be postponing that purchase I think...

*cough*DBC15onPS4*cough*

Users who are viewing this thread