<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

No rush but any update need any help
Thanks for the hard work

Last edited by a moderator:
Rightio folks... I have now scheduled for an 20:30-21:00 release! The file will have a couple of created players, all names fixed, bats all unlocked (With a bit of luck!)!

There will be several updates over the coming week with equipment and bats assigned to the correct players and more created players, more face updates and more attribute updates!

Hey guys! Version 1.0 is now available, check the first post for the link and download/installation instructions!

Cheers. Please can you upload it onto the PC server so we can avoid download queues, pop-up ads etc.

I will try my best mate! If I need help just post some instructions in a PM. :p

No need for instructions mate, found it and 'tis in the first post now.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Im going to have to get platinum first then and then use this file.

Im going to have to get platinum first then and then use this file.

I don't know you see. I copied and pasted the instructions from the old thread. :p

I just wanted to be safe rather than sorry. If somebody would kindly check for me to see if it will allow trophies even with the file, please post!

Was to be expected tbh, next gen console games all seem to be closed environment, except for the ones that allow access like NCAA10, you can design kits offline and then download them into your game.

I don't know you see. I copied and pasted the instructions from the old thread. :p

I just wanted to be safe rather than sorry. If somebody would kindly check for me to see if it will allow trophies even with the file, please post!

haha lol no wonder I was having deja vu

Are you serious :O

oh darn I was so excited this year :(

Great work mate :)

Thank you kind sir! :p

Cameron has been helping a bit with some stuff, but the main bulk of his help will be for the latest updates. He will help me assign equipment and alter attributes etc, he's a nerd like that. :laugh

barmyarmy is it possible for you to give me the exact file and i can find out what compression is used and see if i can write a decryptor/encryptor for it....

Users who are viewing this thread