<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

The file is in the first post. The problem would be recompressing it and getting the game to accept it even if we were able to decompress it.

I haven't seen the file but these folks were able to make changes and the game still accepted it then we may have slight chance...ill take a look..

I haven't seen the file but these folks were able to make changes and the game still accepted it then we may have slight chance...ill take a look..

You don't understand. I merely changed names using the in-game facilities. I used nothing else other than Cricinfo for the names, and Aussie1st for Bermuda, Canada and other names!

oh ok. I see the usrstat.dat and user.dat....It looks like custom encryption....sorry folks none of my decryptors worked on it.....A little hint from certain someone would be good enough tho to crack it...

I may also add that if you are a huge follower of stats tracking, you may not wish to use this file. I say this because I played in easy to unlock the majority of bats as quickly and as easily as possible.

You don't understand. I merely changed names using the in-game facilities. I used nothing else other than Cricinfo for the names, and Aussie1st for Bermuda, Canada and other names!

Yep i get it now, I wasn't aware of how you guys did the editing.....now that i know i appreciate your hardwork even more...

I was under the impression you guys edited the dat files or something...but now I see that they are all encrypted so plain hex editing is not possible unless we can figure out the encryption/decryption routine used for this dat files.

btw am i looking at the right files? what are the other two files PARAM.*

Is reverse engineering the game legal? Most new games come with a warning saying its not allowed.

Yep i get it now, I wasn't aware of how you guys did the editing.....now that i know i appreciate your hardwork even more...

I was under the impression you guys edited the dat files or something...but now I see that they are all encrypted so plain hex editing is not possible unless we can figure out the encryption/decryption routine used for this dat files.

btw am i looking at the right files? what are the other two files PARAM.*

I don't know...

All you do is follow the instruction's in the Opening post and don't mess inside the files.

Guys i may be being very thick. But i download and then it send me to some internet explorer page!!?

Im confused?!

Guys i may be being very thick. But i download and then it send me to some internet explorer page!!?

Im confused?!

I don't understand what you are doing. Have you tried downloading the file at the very bottom of the first post?

I don't understand what you are doing. Have you tried downloading the file at the very bottom of the first post?

Me neither im normally good with this stuff.. Basically when i download it, its opening an explorer page!!

sorted, i was being a div!

Me neither im normally good with this stuff.. Basically when i download it, its opening an explorer page!!

sorted, i was being a div!

Ahh whats new? :p :laugh

Enjoy mate, and have you read about stat tracking? I don't want it ruining the game for you. The wickets and averages have gone up/down considerably I would assume, unless they revert back to default. The changes with regards to stat tracking figures only apply to T20 and ODI.

Ahh whats new?

Enjoy mate, and have you read about stat tracking? I don't want it ruining the game for you. The wickets and averages have gone up/down considerably I would assume, unless they revert back to default. The changes with regards to stat tracking figures only apply to T20 and ODI.

Ah haha nah still a div.. i download the file and t still sends me to an explorerpage!?

Users who are viewing this thread