<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

It works for just userstats (player names) but not for user settings (unlocks etc) which is relatively good news.

It works for just userstats (player names) but not for user settings (unlocks etc) which is relatively good news.

Just means that you won't have bats that I unlocked. :crying

I got Puma, Woodworm, Salix, Gray Nicholls, Screaming Cat, Kookaburra... Loads more!

Where are your Scotland names from? I've got no idea who Allan Gordan (sic) is.
I can say this because Syl didn't do the Scotland squad but it is rubbish. No updates to players and includes ones who retired 2/3 years ago.

Where are your Scotland names from? I've got no idea who Allan Gordan (sic) is.
I can say this because Syl didn't do the Scotland squad but it is rubbish. No updates to players and includes ones who retired 2/3 years ago.

Cricinfo. Not sure I finished them actually. :facepalm

Ok. Here you go:

Remove
Craig Wright (retired)
Dougie Brown (retired)
Paul Hoffman (retired)
Neil McCallum (in twice)

Add
Richie Berrington
Kyle Coetzer
Matthew Parker
Neil Laidlaw

Ok. Here you go:

Remove
Craig Wright (retired)
Dougie Brown (retired)
Paul Hoffman (retired)
Neil McCallum (in twice)

Add
Richie Berrington
Kyle Coetzer
Matthew Parker
Neil Laidlaw

Thanks. What is their "speciality"? Like Batsman, bowler etc. Cus I check cricinfo on Richie and am unsure as to whether he's a bowler, batsmen or all-rounder. I assume he's an All-rounder. Any advice would be appreciated.

Berrington - RHB RM - A/R
Coetzer - RHB RM - Bat (but does bowl)
Parker - LHB RMF - Bowl
Laidlaw - LHB RMF - Bowl

If he isn't already down as a keeper change Dougie Lockhart to one. He has done most the keeping since Colin Smith retired.

And Gordon Drummond is what type? I have created the others, just need to finalise the abilites of Drummond. :p

divadinho added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Also needing a good face for Murali...? Impossible to find one, he either looks to Jamaican or too pale. :facepalm

RMF RHB - bowler (and captain). He'd want me to tell you that he's very handsome so make sure you get a good face for him.

RMF RHB - bowler (and captain). He'd want me to tell you that he's very handsome so make sure you get a good face for him.

Why did Hamilton captain today then, despite the fact he was playing? :spy

And thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread