<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

So, your him then, lol? Why else would you call him handsome?

Anyhow, is there a chance that there'll be the squads listed up in text, as I don't want the averages or any other stats changes due to using the file. Your doing fantastic work, but I want to unlock things and have trophies, but still have the real names. Thanks if your able to do this (or anyone is).

Anyway plus rep for all you've done so far!!!!! :hpraise

Why did Hamilton captain today then, despite the fact he was playing? :spy

And thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Last game for Scotland. Drummond has been captaining the side for the last 6 months but Hamilton wanted a final swansong against England.

So, your him then, lol? Why else would you call him handsome?

He's the development officer for Cricket Scotland so he comes and works in the Edinburgh schools sometimes. All the female staff swoon when he's around so I always make fun of him when I see him. I have also played cricket against him.

Thanks barmyarmy! I've updated Scotland, gonna update ten Doeschate's stats now. Then I'm gonna get some shut-eye.

Tomorrow I will release another update with Shahzad and alot of other updates!

Last game for Scotland. Drummond has been captaining the side for the last 6 months but Hamilton wanted a final swansong against England.

He's the development officer for Cricket Scotland so he comes and works in the Edinburgh schools sometimes. All the female staff swoon when he's around so I always make fun of him when I see him. I have also played cricket against him.

Cheers for that, was just curious. Sounds like some of those female teachers are real go-oer's then, lol.

Anyhow, I've just noticed that a text squads list is in another thread that I've been blindly not looking at due to it being 360 and me having a PS3. It makes no difference either way, so will use that one.

Thanks barmyarmy! I've updated Scotland, gonna update ten Doeschate's stats now. Then I'm gonna get some shut-eye.

Tomorrow I will release another update with Shahzad and alot of other updates!

Keep up the great work :)

Thanks a lot :)

Its UserStats you need to copy for names only in regards to your PM.

Please don't PM me, as most questions could affect many people and they can find the answer easier if quetions are posted in here.

I think thats right... If your unsure, as I am, ask barmyarmy. But I read his post which said that it was UserStats for correct names.

Last edited:
think thats right... If your unsure, as I am, ask barmyarmy. But I read his post which said that it was UserStats for correct names.

Mate you are a legend. All works good and has saved me hours!!

Although like your first post. For me it was usersettings that gave me the names etc. When i did user stats it would not let me save games.

shame we cant use your bats etc, you reckon you will be able to sort that?

Although like your first post. For me it was usersettings that gave me the names etc. When i did user stats it would not let me save games.

I might have got it the wrong way round!
I would check which one it is then pack them as separate downloads.

shame we cant use your bats etc, you reckon you will be able to sort that?

Thanks for the comments guys, the new version with Scotland updated will be released today, unsure as to when, but it will. ;)

Don't reckon I'll be able to sort that unfortunately. :facepalm

Thanks for your efforts!

I want everything unlocked but does that mean I cant save at any time?

What if I am playing and want to save in between overs? Can I still do that?

That's ridiculous! I guess I just have to the "edited" part of your file.

Was it hard for you to unlock all the arenas?

Nah, all I had to do was complete the tutorials for the 3 locked stadiums. :p

It was bats that took me ages! I had to play loads of matches in tournaments etc... Unlocked them all now. Quite an array I must say!

Users who are viewing this thread