[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

sw25

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lol. Yeah, I probably will. Because at the moment as I've said before theres three Cham'a!! Chamara Silva, Chaminda Vaas and Cha? Kapugedera. Off to correct this now. Will be uploaded in next 10 minutes. :banana2

Awsome! been looking forward to someone doing this.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Great! but some first names do not work maximum firsr name you cann fill is 6 letters i think.So you can add Kumar in Sangakkara first name.

Yeah I know that but what I'm going to do is abbriviate the teams like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh because they have longer names and A. Razzak won't look as good as it would for a country like New Zealand.

The country will be completely the same method so all the indian players will either have the full first name or the abbriaviated surname whereas New Zealand all have an initial before the surname like B.McCullum.

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
Yeah I know that but what I'm going to do is abbriviate the teams like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh because they have longer names and A. Razzak won't look as good as it would for a country like New Zealand.

The country will be completely the same method so all the indian players will either have the full first name or the abbriaviated surname whereas New Zealand all have an initial before the surname like B.McCullum.

Yep just do what you feel is right! :D

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Ermmmm...

I have just noticed that I accidently pressed reset squads! Only Joking! :laugh

But I have noticed that I didn't finish assigning equipment to players. Shall I just do the main teams or all of the teams?

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
Ermmmm...

I have just noticed that I accidently pressed reset squads! Only Joking! :laugh

But I have noticed that I didn't finish assigning equipment to players. Shall I just do the main teams or all of the teams?

All mate would be appreciated! :D

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If anyone needs help fixing player stats then i can help
i got Mendis bowling ability up to 86 and it can go higher if you want it to

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
How do you do that? I would say he is about 84 or 85 but not in murali's league at 86.
You just go to edit ability and reduce his batting ability and some of his fielding abilities and put the bowling abilities up :banana2:happy

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
i have him as bowling 86 - batting 25 - fielding 35 lol about right his bowling stats is almost full now haha.

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
if you have a platinum and i download this file will i lose the plat
i dont have one but just incase:laugh:p

Users who are viewing this thread